Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rap City is coming back

So many dope rappers and these mfs worried about artist they don't even listen to......flash news, there was wack ass artist in your prime years.

As long as Tigga behind Ill give it a shot, I trust he wouldnt let any fuck shit happen.

As a kids I used to write down every Rap City Top 10 countdown from like 95 until I went to college in 99. Rap analytics, bruh...

It's some niggas that still go on sway and funk flex and rip shit so maybe maybe this brings us back to a great time in hip hop and niggas feel pressed to get their bars up.

Probably not tho.

You an assistant on the new show? Why you mad about people pointing out the show is outdated?

How is it outdated? Interviewing Rappers and having them freestyle isn't outdated.

edit: I really only seeing people question if new rappers can freestyle. Like he won't have rappers from every era on the show.

I assume big tiger (lol) owns the rap city name and will be uploading episodes to his youtube channel.

Cuz if they plan on airing this week days at 4pm on BET? lol good luck w that.

That format is dead

I doubt he owns the name since it was around long before he ever hosted (shot out Big Lez and Joe Claire)

But I can def see it being pushed on BET's app

Back