Rank These Rappers Tournament (1998)

im asking brah

of course there is gonna be regional bias, but im trying to understand why are groups being included in these discussions if they arent going to be judged as a group?

but for the record, i dont like every single thing that comes out the south, but i feel i have a better understanding of the music and culture that cultivates the sound

shit's hilarious..

you never see east/north niggaz arguing why flava flav was better than chuck D
that havoc was better than pridogy.....odb better than meth....

but down south niggaz....:idkb3:

what's next willie d and bushwick bill carried face?

Reactions: Goldie 🔫💰
shit's hilarious..

But you do get who's better Meth, Rae, or Ghost.

shit's hilarious..

first, did flav rap? i mean, outside of 911...did he legit rap? i wouldnt even put him in the conversation, but you the one brought up that andre and bun carried big boi and Pimp

when ohmar told you to go back and listen to the respective groups older work, i didnt take from his post that he was saying that pimp and big boi carried 3k and Pimp on those projects, but more of they are both equally talented and bring equal contributions to the group. Again, there is no 1 without the other.

YOU keep talking about who carried who. If the argument has switched to Mobb Deep, again, lets talk about them in a group context and not what each member brings to the group as individuals. C'mon brah

using your logic, groups dont need to exist then. Hell, why stop at Mobb Deep...I already know you a Young Chris stan, but Neef held his own and brought a different dynamic to the group which is why i personally fucked with the group. You make it seem like you turn the song off when a Neef verse come on b/c Chris is the better lyricist of the two within the group. Hell, who carried State Property? Who carried 8ball and MJG? Who carried 3-6 mafia? etc..

and that's a much more understandable argument

like i'm sure the lox will also have legit arguments....

but niggaz gotta know where that shit apply and where it don't

brah...if wu tang drops a project, its getting judged as one

if Meth drops Tical, he is being judged off that

im not comparing Kiss the game goodbye vs Lox albums

this means what? he's not in my top 5

thats not what we are talking about tho
It means people ain't ranking outcast as a group, they ranking 3k as a individual based off his contributions to the album he worked on with his boy that year