Welcome To aBlackWeb

IP360 COHABITATING KRONIKALS VOL. 3

*walks in other room that looks like Nagasaki & Hiroshima went off*

Me: *nicely asks* Aye man...can you do me a favor and organize that room this weekend?

Her:
source.gif

...then proceeds to make excuses about how she's taking her time sorting stuff...slams doors...stomps as she walks back & forth to the room to clean up...slams door again as she goes in our bedroom and stays there I'm guessing for rest of the nite.

This chick the only person I know who gets pissed b/c I don't like a messy room. Smh

angry sex gonna be off the chain tho
giphy (13).gif

if it doesn't feel right or natural to them, I wldnt recommend they force it. not all ppl r freaks n fake freaks ain't fun. if there's a mismatch, water needs to find its own level insteada tryna be summin it ain't.

the 'u say no, another 5 women will say yes' logic is terrible motivation to do shit u otherwise wldn't. doin shit out of fear of sum1 else oneupping u is unhealthy af. if ur that replaceable to them, or that full of insecure fear urself, the relationship prolly long done.

appreciate the 1 ur with for who they are or drop em if they ain't 4 u.

...naw fucc all dat. Channel that inner freak. Lol

I love when my ex clowns when it doesn’t work out with one of my boo’s ??

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
Like LITERAL road trips? In the car for hours?

Nothing, nigga. I just try to not kill her. Fuck you mean. Lol.

Naw but for real, I got nothing for you.

yeah man lol.....we've been on a lot, just trying not to be stagnant

aside from music, food, smoke, etc.....i was wondering what other people do

Bruh you plottin? Lol

its a completely wholesome question mane lol

what do ya'll do with the s/o on road trips??
Talk when we feel like it, do our own thing when we not talking. I usually listen to podcasts. If she takes a driving shift I’ll read.

Just always be open to pausing what you doing when she wants to talk. And if you think of something to talk about bring it up. Your individual activities will be there.

I need a partner. ?
I want someone I can tell my work stories too. Share my excitement with. Send my fat ass nudes too. Be goofy with. Listen to them. Suck thei....

Back