Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yeah but not to be talking to multiple of them frequently enough to say we getting along better now.... once we done im not checking for you at all. Though, a kid being involved changes the dynamic of that. I personally don't have a baby mama.

for her to have everything she wants?

Of course

Problem is, she's super selfless and never seems to have "wants"

there's material shit she could make my day with, but I cant do that lol

if I told her should could have anything she wants,

she'd probably ask me to take a day off work and stay in bed all day for movies......and stay awake!

so anyway that makes it awkward cuz i want everything, am never settled or quite satisfied....not dealing with her, just in general

thats what brought up my post and why I asked if its crazy.....I want her to want shit for me as much as I want it lol

she should be buying red dead w/ a smile right now lmao
Lol that's me to a T. How do you know she doesn't want you to have everything you want? Just because she wants for nothing but your company? Or does her lack of love for it hold you back?

Lol that's me to a T. How do you know she doesn't want you to have everything you want? Just because she wants for nothing but your company? Or does her lack of love for it hold you back?

nah she's on it lol

I was just thinking of how I felt about it that morning

whats funny is I got Red Dead that weekend....cant tell you if she was smiling when she got it tho

fray-duda.gif

For those currently in 4+ year relationships...do yall still send each other risque pics?

And do you still have the same reaction as you did when yall 1st started?

Thats when u answer..."what are u talking about right now?"

Then she answer and you say

"I mean though, why you asking me about that "

And then she answer and you say.

"I'm not understanding why we arguing.."

If she like most women she say

We ain't arguing I'm just tryna find out..

U got her dog

Hit her wit..

"Me too"

Now she explaining....herself

And the mind fuck is complete

0_N6IGI6M9shAow6TL.gif

For those currently in 4+ year relationships...do yall still send each other risque pics?

And do you still have the same reaction as you did when yall 1st started?

yup....and no, not all the time

there's a lot of context that can determine that

its still good either way

Back