Welcome To aBlackWeb

What problems are you seeing that u didn't see with Muslim women?

Mostly, it's not being able to relate and how non Muslims treat Islam. My faith plays a huge role in my life and it's a convo killer. I haven't encountered anyone on some Trump vibe, but it's more like they just don't know what to say or how to treat my relationship to my faith.

I encountered the same stuff when I wasn't practicing, but it didn't make the situations as awkward because I was still smoking herb and doing the deed. But now that I'm not???

I've been messing around online too and the amount of exposed booty meat in profiles is pretty surprising too. To each their own but not trying to peep that

Mostly, it's not being able to relate and how non Muslims treat Islam. My faith plays a huge role in my life and it's a convo killer. I haven't encountered anyone on some Trump vibe, but it's more like they just don't know what to say or how to treat my relationship to my faith.

I encountered the same stuff when I wasn't practicing, but it didn't make the situations as awkward because I was still smoking herb and doing the deed. But now that I'm not???

I've been messing around online too and the amount of exposed booty meat in profiles is pretty surprising too. To each their own but not trying to peep that
But how hard are you pushing it in convo?

Like, she'll be like..you heard that new Drake track?

And you be like ..drakes beard isn't thick enough for him to even pass as a Muslim

Help me understand, for real tho

But how hard are you pushing it in convo?

Like, she'll be like..you heard that new Drake track?

And you be like ..drakes beard isn't thick enough for him to even pass as a Muslim

Help me understand, for real tho

Lmao at the bolded. Nah, I'm not reckless like that

For example, I like to go to Asheville, which is like 2 hours away. Homegirl asked me what I like to do there, and I said I like the restaurants, the bookstores, they have a dope women's history museum and a mosque I go to.

We started talking about the architecture of mosques and it was clear she wasnt sure where to go with it. Or comfortable asking me why I go to Mosques in the first place.

Little stuff like that which creates gaps

Or even, maybe if that's a sensitive area for her, and u feeling her. Guide the convo to less serious matters, and let her get to know that side of you from a slow drip.

Or even, maybe if that's a sensitive area for her, and u feeling her. Guide the convo to less serious matters, and let her get to know that side of you from a slow drip.

If it's someone I'ma be in contact with, then yeah, I'm not gonna throw up the set off top.

But someone off an app? Id rather it be known somewhat early so I don't build something only for it to fall apart because they're not understanding

I could always just lace them with hella game and get them feeling me, then spring it on them past a point where they feel like they would be losing something special... But that's a super dirt bag move and I've already totally done that before

If it's someone I'ma be in contact with, then yeah, I'm not gonna throw up the set off top.

But someone off an app? Id rather it be known somewhat early so I don't build something only for it to fall apart because they're not understanding

I could always just lace them with hella game and get them feeling me, then spring it on them past a point where they feel like they would be losing something special... But that's a super dirt bag move and I've already totally done that before
I got chu, get it how u live
mike.gif
Respect

If prostitution is basically using something that can in some form be perceived as currency in exchange for sex then a lot of people have married prostitutes (male and female).
Everyone wants something from someone else, but the moment someone restricts certain behaviors for the purpose of denying their spouse something with the intent on making their spouse pay for a service is the moment you no longer have a relationships but an arrangement based on prostitution.
Not so much experience talking as much as I live around a lot of women selling, and I got to thinking wait a second, this definition is pretty broad when you think about it (and yes, men open ourselves up to prostitution and are just as guilty when we use our money as a means of trying to purchase a woman's affection).

I like em gone off me anything less is unacceptable

Last edited:

Damn, you can't even peep booty meat?

Damn, you can't even peep booty meat?

Can't even peep clothed booty meat.

The ruling on checking women out period is don't do it: if you see a woman you're supposed to "lower your gaze." If youre looking around and happen to see someone the first time, youre fine as far as sins go, but youre messing up if you look a second time

They making mfs dislike seeing a phat booty in the street? :yikes1:

Islam recognizes that you can't really make anyone do anything. People have free will and it's recognized that some folks will act righteously, others will know righteousness and turn away from it, while others will never know and will just live in ignorance.

I've gotten to the point in my life where I cant turn away from what I believe is right

Can't even peep clothed booty meat.

The ruling on checking women out period is don't do it: if you see a woman you're supposed to "lower your gaze." If youre looking around and happen to see someone the first time, youre fine as far as sins go, but youre messing up if you look a second time
This would be me all day:

DA39CE43-0F7A-4466-9629-C4064A9B0143.gif

Sometimes when I walk past my full length mirror I give myself the “eye” it turns me on every time lol ❤️

Back