Welcome To aBlackWeb

Random Lady Thoughts

View attachment 523
Do any of yall feel like this sometimes :jordan:
giphy.gif

View attachment 523
Do any of yall feel like this sometimes :jordan:

In all seriousness tho, I need to get my wife that shirt. She complains every once in a while, but luckily she says it's not bad. She will joke every now and then and say she is getting a breast reduction and ill "joke" back that she must wanna be a single mom.

Yall better suck it up.

In all seriousness tho, I need to get my wife that shirt. She complains every once in a while, but luckily she says it's not bad. She will joke every now and then and say she is getting a breast reduction and ill "joke" back that she must wanna be a single mom.

Yall better suck it up.
"She must wanna be a single mom"
:gtfoh:

Hello Loves, it's the naked yoga, meditating, tree hugging nature cat. lol
Hubby called me that and I have decided to embrace it.

There are a few threads regarding beauty, hair, skin.. so I figured I'd just stick them all in here. lol

I have taken pictures of the products that I use on the daily to assist with the visual. My products may be a bit unorthodox to some but they work for me and I will "never" go back.

Lush.jpg Face Care.jpg
Starting with the Lush products from left to right.

I shop at "LUSH" for my FULL body care, sans my facial products. http://www.lushusa.com/ - and yes, they have an app as well.
Though I recommend going into the store and experience their stress relief meditation sessions as well as try "every" item in the store if you would like. They even allow you to test bath bombs in the various basins located throughout the store. I LOVE this place.

All of their products are handmade, no animal testing, Vegan and use recycled containers.
  1. Limelight: Is a tooth tablet. All natural tablets that you use to brush your teeth. You crunch one in your mouth and stick your toothbush in and start brushing. it foams as normal toothpaste, kills bacteria and whitens with safe ingredients, it's pretty much baking soda tablets. They have different flavors.
  2. Lip Service: Lip balm all fair trade products, to include; shea butter, extra virgin olive oil tangerine oil etc.
  3. Mr. Dandy's Hair Candy: My curly do's LOVE this product. It holds your curls with fresh banana fibers. very tiny container you say? LOL, that is because you truly only need a little bit. Take a marble size rub it in your hands and scrunch.. All day hold, smells wonderful without the stiffness.
  4. R&B Hair Moisturizer: I put this on towel dried hair, after my Avocado Co-wash (which comes in a solid bar form... OMG heaven) The main ingredient in this moisturizer is Avocado butter. Full of unsaturated fats, this rich butter helps to soften and condition the hair. Leaving it moist, full and not weighed down.
  5. Mint Julips: Is a Lip scrub. Your lips are the only part of your body that does not self exfoliate leaving your loved ones kissing dead skin most of the time. ew. lol It's 100% safe and even edible so no fear of licking your lips afterwards. I scrub my lips after brushing and rinse off then apply the Lip Service Lip balm.
  6. The white bar of soap looking guy: Is actually a deodorant bar. You just rub it under your arms as you would the store bought stuff. This particular one is called T'eo and is filled with Lavendar, antioxidants and natural plant extracts known to kill bacteria. Yes it keeps you dry and it smells wonderful.
  7. Charity Pot Hand and Body Lotion: This particular buy is special because 100% goes to grassroots charities. I love this lotion, more like butter as well but smooth and not hard to spread like other butters that some have encountered. A key ingredient being Moringa oil. Known as the miracle plant. It is nourishing and hydrates the skin. You only need a tad bit of this , because it truly goes a long way.
Pacifica face products: I bought mine at Target.
Also vegan, Kale, Super Greens, Clay, coconut water antioxidants and wonderful vitamins for your skin.
  1. Kale Detox Deep cleaning face wash. Gentle, make up SLIDES off, face feels clean and really soft.
  2. Kale Luxe: Oil-Free Muli Cream: lime pearls, vitamins and assists with evening out skin tone by healing damaged skin cells. You can use daily.
  3. Dreamy Youth Day and Night Face Cream: Floral stem cells, for all skin types to hydrate and rejuvenate. This has my face glowing throughout the day I love it! and I alternate the two.. the Kale Luxe and the Dreamy Youth. It just depends on what I feel my face needs at the time.
There you have it folks. Feel free to ask any questions you like. I'm stuck in my hotel because of a snow storm so.. I'll be here all day lol.

Nature Cat OUT!

I'm interested in the face products @Reesey I don't break out as often but every now and then I'll get a stress pimple. I do have some scarring left over on my left cheek....black soap helped so much with my acne on forehead but for some reason it won't clear up my cheek area.

I'm interested in the face products @Reesey I don't break out as often but every now and then I'll get a stress pimple. I do have some scarring left over on my left cheek....black soap helped so much with my acne on forehead but for some reason it won't clear up my cheek area.

I love the Pacifica line and they cater to all types of skin and you can mix it up if you want. You do not have to stay within a set.
The line is at Target in their Organic/Natural skin care section. Where you will also find Black soap mask, Charcoal masks and seaweed masks. All of which I have tried and still use once a month. Especially when I am here in Denver for long periods of time. It is so dry here.

Start small, (Travel size) if you like so as to not waste money and start reading the ingredients. Some work better than others and if you can begin to narrow down what YOUR skin likes you can begin to cater to it and in turn it will cater to you being smooth, soft and healthy.

Our skin is a living organism, it needs to eat and drink as well, figure out what YOUR skin wants to eat/drink. Though many products work for numerous people there are a few that need a little something different and there is nothing wrong with mixing up your menu.

Check out the natural section in Target you may like what you find.

PSA:

lovely ladies, I have changed the title of this thread. It's now just a random thoughts thread for us to participate in when we just wanna talk to other women lol. We can still talk about beauty in here too tho, just also other things.

Men, y'all can chat with us in the general random thoughts thread. This is woman space.

anyhow, I gotta paint my nails more often. I just clocked that when I do, I always pick berry or teal/turquoise. no matter the weather. I got a collection of those 2 colors. Weird.

I'm tryna take up more drink invitations from the girls I work with, we get along great. but Im always the one dipping out early cuz it don't work with my schedule. Lunch or coffee @ a family friendly space wld give me more time to bond with folks but I get that isn't appealing when ur at a diff stage. hard tho.

PSA:

lovely ladies, I have changed the title of this thread. It's now just a random thoughts thread for us to participate in when we just wanna talk to other women lol. We can still talk about beauty in here too tho, just also other things.

Men, y'all can chat with us in the general random thoughts thread. This is woman space.

anyhow, I gotta paint my nails more often. I just clocked that when I do, I always pick berry or teal/turquoise. no matter the weather. I got a collection of those 2 colors. Weird.

I'm tryna take up more drink invitations from the girls I work with, we get along great. but Im always the one dipping out early cuz it don't work with my schedule. Lunch or coffee @ a family friendly space wld give me more time to bond with folks but I get that isn't appealing when ur at a diff stage. hard tho.

I find myself getting purple every time I get my nails done. I go in with a whole idea in mind the soon as I see purple, I change my idea.

I'm not a super friendly person. I will strike a conversation with people but when invited places, it's always a no. I did decide to switch it up and just go and when I tell you I had so much fun. I think it's worth the shot.

I find myself getting purple every time I get my nails done. I go in with a whole idea in mind the soon as I see purple, I change my idea.

I'm not a super friendly person. I will strike a conversation with people but when invited places, it's always a no. I did decide to switch it up and just go and when I tell you I had so much fun. I think it's worth the shot.
That's how it is for me, always turned out to be worth the shot in the past.

I tend to do reds/pinks with my nails although I do my toes more often. I guess I don't really care about my poor hands lol

I don't understand the hate out there for relaxed heads. My hair actually does better relaxed. To me it's all about how you maintain the hair. And if you are natural but color your hair then how you gonna spout off at folks lol.

I am a product junkie. It is so bad! I have more lotion/oil than I will ever use. And now Bath and Body released a product line with shea-yep I bought some knowing damn well I don't need it smh. I smell good tho! Same with hair products and nail polish......I need a 12 step program

I tend to do reds/pinks with my nails although I do my toes more often. I guess I don't really care about my poor hands lol

I don't understand the hate out there for relaxed heads. My hair actually does better relaxed. To me it's all about how you maintain the hair. And if you are natural but color your hair then how you gonna spout off at folks lol.

I am a product junkie. It is so bad! I have more lotion/oil than I will ever use. And now Bath and Body released a product line with shea-yep I bought some knowing damn well I don't need it smh. I smell good tho! Same with hair products and nail polish......I need a 12 step program
Do what works for you. As long as u aren't doing it because you feel u MUST or from a place of self hate or summin, it's just hair.

I have a problem with product collecting. I barely even wear them but I keep buying neutral lipsticks in hopes of finding a "my lips but better" lipstick. The kind that I can put on regardless of what I'm wearing/going/doing with the rest of my face. The size of my collection shows my undying hope smh. I just got Revlon Rum Raisin, the one Cindy Crawford wore a lot in the 90s. This might be the one y'all!

grid-cell-8556-1404168913-11.jpg

Taking my son to the African shop tomorrow to get his dreads touched up.

Every time I go, I am tempted to start some. I'm just not sure my texture will lock being so fine and I don't do the weave thing so it may be a waste.

But I friggin LOVE them and the thought of less maintenance is oh so lovely.

I don't know, we'll see.

Just washed my hair. Now in my cozy bed watching old comedy and hanging out on ABW.

#mykindofSNL

Just washed my hair. Now in my cozy bed watching old comedy and hanging out on ABW.

#mykindofSNL

I just did the same after my workout. Ugh.. it takes a lot keeping these curves in order after 6 kiddos. lol.. trust, it aint easy. Still got my glass of wine in hand though. lol

Revlon Rum Raisin was everything I hoped it wld be y'all. A deep plummy pinky brown nude. This my holy grail.

I just did the same after my workout. Ugh.. it takes a lot keeping these curves in order after 6 kiddos. lol.. trust, it aint easy. Still got my glass of wine in hand though. lol
6 lives cuz of u chicka. How's it feel? I can't imagine 6 pregnancies. I'd be looking @ my body every morning like "how tf did u manage?!"

#mykindofSNL
Bout to be my Sunday right after I finish some work. @Blactivity inspired me to do my first henna treatment in months.

Back