Welcome To aBlackWeb

SuperiorPosterior

Alma Extrema y Bruja Suprema سيدة الأثير
Empathy is simple the act of quickly reading, relating, and kindly reacting to another person.

People do it every day, granted on a generally more leisurely pace, and reactions vary… but what if it were your instinct to do this with every interaction, be it person to person or more distinct interactions such as sensory perception…

To be a true Empath you quickly do this by nature. On different frequencies your different senses receive vibrations and react on their own….

If you pay attention, you'll notice it, like your hand might tense in a certain situation and your thumb will just pull harder one way or the other… or your middle finger… now why would they do that? Those are pretty defined body language responses… did your fingers manage to grow ears…. Yup they are hearing a frequency you are not….

Fingers do it. Eyes do it… all of Nature doin it and so what happens when ears do it…. BAM. Empathic Telepathy.

Now for the true beast of the nature of Empath. We're leaches… emotional vampires with insatiable bloodlust unable to refrain from pulling like some kind of addict!

So now where empathic telepathy leads who knows… I joke about I've lost my mind but I can still hear it, this is all what I'm talking about…

I might sound crazy sometimes to you, it's only because I'm reaching out to test whether or not my minds been reaching out… if you don't get it, it's cool congrats on not being stuck with whatever hell this all feels like.

But when I seem crazy and maybe say some shit it's really only a compliment cause I thought she/he's lazy and maybe stuck in this maze too….

You hear people reaching out through their music, lyrics most of the people who write them don't even think about on the levels they hit you. People who aren't anything more than figments if your imagination. And they all talk about the voices in their heads… lol generally as an end result from an impact someone had on them.

I have voice in my head. All empathic translation of emotions. I sit all alone a lot just chillin tryin to watch TV and it never shuts up…. (*Firm Faith. Tupac personal Jesus. I'm in control of my emotions.) So I know it's not MY emotions. So I just try to ignore it… rather than respond thus making myself feel crazy... that's when other parts of my body will start responding like auto pilot. Like I'm a goddam bot.

Then sounds start bending just enough to step in time to each other. That's when I can make the conscience choice to either step in time myself with it and go with the beautiful flow of life… NO!!! Because stepping in time isn't a flow. It's a BEAT. WHY CANT I WRAP MY BRAIN AROUND THAT?

#BattleRap.

Signs, gut instincts, defiant nature, whatever you call it, it sometimes leads to adventure, answers, or at least more clues or leads.... All a path...

Share some of yours?

When you hear the voice you described does it sound like you or someone else?
Now you sound like the Dr who told me i didn't have to take the skitzophrenia meds he was proscribing me. Lol

Honestly, as far as the tone and inflection if *said voice... It sounds like me I suppose, at different levels, sometimes a whisper, sometimes a drill sergeant scream. But generally me. On occasion my teeny bit of obsessive nature comes in to play and it sounds like my favorite artist. But I joke that off thinking it's better than having my mother's voice in my head. Lol

But as far as the shit it says... Sometimes it sounds like me... Sometimes it sounds like others... Sometimes it sounds like the psychic network. Sometimes it sounds like a narration of what's happening. Sometimes it sounds like me being a smart ass to myself while I'm just doing the ssdd.
I haven't seen it it, but I suspect it's kinda like that movie Radio, only I can tune in lots of stations, and only one (if that) is from some kind of ghostly realm like the movie.

Now you sound like the Dr who told me i didn't have to take the skitzophrenia meds he was proscribing me. Lol

Honestly, as far as the tone and inflection if *said voice... It sounds like me I suppose, at different levels, sometimes a whisper, sometimes a drill sergeant scream. But generally me. On occasion my teeny bit of obsessive nature comes in to play and it sounds like my favorite artist. But I joke that off thinking it's better than having my mother's voice in my head. Lol

But as far as the shit it says... Sometimes it sounds like me... Sometimes it sounds like others... Sometimes it sounds like the psychic network. Sometimes it sounds like a narration of what's happening. Sometimes it sounds like me being a smart ass to myself while I'm just doing the ssdd.
I haven't seen it it, but I suspect it's kinda like that movie Radio, only I can tune in lots of stations, and only one (if that) is from some kind of ghostly realm like the movie.

That sounds like a lot to have to sort through.

I have some questions though.

Do they just show up randomly or have you noticed a trigger?

Do they have different personalities?

Do you become any of the voices?

Do they give advice, suggestions, or orders? Or are they more commentary or criticisms?

How do you sort through all the frequencies?

I hope my questions don't offend you. I'm just trying to get more understanding.

..... 24/7/368 non stop. Anytime I'm not concentrating fully on something else I have a hard time remembering to not engage. Lol

Not really. They're all pretty consistent to one big something that can't possibly exist. *This is a really personal question. I'd rather not discuss this one further.

No. But I'm very expressive and my friends are pretty understanding to the sensitivity of my hearing so sometimes I just throw out random accents for the fun of shakin shit up some.

Do they give advice, suggestions, or orders? Or are they more commentary or criticisms?

There's definitely "stations" like advice suggestions and orders, only they come through translated to words of encouragement, to different levels of degree... I can be pretty hard headed and I like the fact that sometimes mySelf remembers to tell me to get the fuck up and get motivated.
As for commentary, that's what I was saying about the narration of what's going on. (Boring station lol) and criticisms station... Well that would be my station... I try to keep that muted as it was mostly created by my demon spawning mother... But I still find myself arguing with the "feeling" of it, generally manifested in the form of me explating my damned self to myself in my head... It's stupid and redundant.

When I'm chillin, trying to sleep, or meditating it's trial and error.
But on the normal basis it's all about the fight. Stepping off time. Adding a swirl to the flow... Anything to rock the proverbial bout on the sound waves if whatever frequency.

I hope my questions don't offend you. I'm just trying to get more understanding.

I'm not offended... Not to be offensive but you sound like a doctor. So your curiosity suits me as I kinda despise the medical field. That lot if shit to work through... This is all of it. You are helping facilitate an outlet for that. That in an of itself is a pretty cool thing to do so thanks.

Empathy is simple the act of quickly reading, relating, and kindly reacting to another person.

People do it every day, granted on a generally more leisurely pace, and reactions vary… but what if it were your instinct to do this with every interaction, be it person to person or more distinct interactions such as sensory perception…

To be a true Empath you quickly do this by nature. On different frequencies your different senses receive vibrations and react on their own….

If you pay attention, you'll notice it, like your hand might tense in a certain situation and your thumb will just pull harder one way or the other… or your middle finger… now why would they do that? Those are pretty defined body language responses… did your fingers manage to grow ears…. Yup they are hearing a frequency you are not….

Fingers do it. Eyes do it… all of Nature doin it and so what happens when ears do it…. BAM. Empathic Telepathy.

Now for the true beast of the nature of Empath. We're leaches… emotional vampires with insatiable bloodlust unable to refrain from pulling like some kind of addict!

So now where empathic telepathy leads who knows… I joke about I've lost my mind but I can still hear it, this is all what I'm talking about…

I might sound crazy sometimes to you, it's only because I'm reaching out to test whether or not my minds been reaching out… if you don't get it, it's cool congrats on not being stuck with whatever hell this all feels like.

But when I seem crazy and maybe say some shit it's really only a compliment cause I thought she/he's lazy and maybe stuck in this maze too….

You hear people reaching out through their music, lyrics most of the people who write them don't even think about on the levels they hit you. People who aren't anything more than figments if your imagination. And they all talk about the voices in their heads… lol generally as an end result from an impact someone had on them.

I have voice in my head. All empathic translation of emotions. I sit all alone a lot just chillin tryin to watch TV and it never shuts up…. (*Firm Faith. Tupac personal Jesus. I'm in control of my emotions.) So I know it's not MY emotions. So I just try to ignore it… rather than respond thus making myself feel crazy... that's when other parts of my body will start responding like auto pilot. Like I'm a goddam bot.

Then sounds start bending just enough to step in time to each other. That's when I can make the conscience choice to either step in time myself with it and go with the beautiful flow of life… NO!!! Because stepping in time isn't a flow. It's a BEAT. WHY CANT I WRAP MY BRAIN AROUND THAT?

#BattleRap.

Signs, gut instincts, defiant nature, whatever you call it, it sometimes leads to adventure, answers, or at least more clues or leads.... All a path...

Share some of yours?

i know some of those feels

..... 24/7/368 non stop. Anytime I'm not concentrating fully on something else I have a hard time remembering to not engage. Lol

Not really. They're all pretty consistent to one big something that can't possibly exist. *This is a really personal question. I'd rather not discuss this one further.

No. But I'm very expressive and my friends are pretty understanding to the sensitivity of my hearing so sometimes I just throw out random accents for the fun of shakin shit up some.

There's definitely "stations" like advice suggestions and orders, only they come through translated to words of encouragement, to different levels of degree... I can be pretty hard headed and I like the fact that sometimes mySelf remembers to tell me to get the fuck up and get motivated.
As for commentary, that's what I was saying about the narration of what's going on. (Boring station lol) and criticisms station... Well that would be my station... I try to keep that muted as it was mostly created by my demon spawning mother... But I still find myself arguing with the "feeling" of it, generally manifested in the form of me explating my damned self to myself in my head... It's stupid and redundant.

When I'm chillin, trying to sleep, or meditating it's trial and error.
But on the normal basis it's all about the fight. Stepping off time. Adding a swirl to the flow... Anything to rock the proverbial bout on the sound waves if whatever frequency.

I'm not offended... Not to be offensive but you sound like a doctor. So your curiosity suits me as I kinda despise the medical field. That lot if shit to work through... This is all of it. You are helping facilitate an outlet for that. That in an of itself is a pretty cool thing to do so thanks.

I'm glad I can help.

Some of the things you're describing sounds like perfectly normal conversations we all have with ourselves. A sort of an internal checks and balances or a conscience.

I also believe in the power of frequencies. The other day I was wondering if what doctors label as schizophrenia or multiple personality disorder is really just people being sensitive to or more open to other frequencies. The same with being "high" or hallucinating. I think it's possible that what they're seeing and hearing is really there just on a frequency that others aren't sensitive to.

Hey and I've never been called a doctor before. Thanks! (Even tho it wasn't really a compliment lol)

I'm glad I can help.

Some of the things you're describing sounds like perfectly normal conversations we all have with ourselves. A sort of an internal checks and balances or a conscience.

I also believe in the power of frequencies. The other day I was wondering if what doctors label as schizophrenia or multiple personality disorder is really just people being sensitive to or more open to other frequencies. The same with being "high" or hallucinating. I think it's possible that what they're seeing and hearing is really there just on a frequency that others aren't sensitive to.

Hey and I've never been called a doctor before. Thanks! (Even tho it wasn't really a compliment lol)
Lol see? That's why I said "not to be offensive..." Lol anyway... You think the exact same way I do on both those outlooks. I think the medical field is too quick to throw chemicals in you to cause you to need more chemicals so they make more money without ever thinking about the repercussions of what it's doing to blocking spirituality thus furthering the insanity in skitzophrenics and people who see things for whatever reason. These people don't need pills they need gurus. They need ancient lessons. They need people from before medicine... But that isn't really easily found so what they really need is each other... The ones of us who have somehow managed to not be completely broken and beat down by and or into the system.... Of swallowed by the pill shaped prison of conformation.

Please feel free to elaborate.
It'd be nice to feel a lil less alone out here on this *ledge.

*Ledge, in my mind, being the winning side of the finish line of the human race... After all we're not rats....

for me, ive kinda figured out how to turn alot of it off but at the same time, almost eveything has to be off. ill be with someone and theyll think im deep in thought but theres nothing going on because it starts being too much. sometimes id feel kinda scumbaggy because i could pick up on peoples emotions and feels and use it favorably lol. there have been times where things are going on in my head and it almost feels like youre dreaming and having a conversation, but if you were to answer itd feel like that point where you can hear yourself talking in your sleep. i remember i was in high school and had this weird math teacher. he was always talking shit and whatnot. one day he gives me this fktup story to read. im pretty stoic, but reading that story had my mind all over the place. hes watching me read it and is just like "hmm i knew it..i had a feeling.." i kept asking what he was talking about and he was just like use it..

for me, ive kinda figured out how to turn alot of it off but at the same time, almost eveything has to be off. ill be with someone and theyll think im deep in thought but theres nothing going on because it starts being too much. sometimes id feel kinda scumbaggy because i could pick up on peoples emotions and feels and use it favorably lol. there have been times where things are going on in my head and it almost feels like youre dreaming and having a conversation, but if you were to answer itd feel like that point where you can hear yourself talking in your sleep. i remember i was in high school and had this weird math teacher. he was always talking shit and whatnot. one day he gives me this fktup story to read. im pretty stoic, but reading that story had my mind all over the place. hes watching me read it and is just like "hmm i knew it..i had a feeling.." i kept asking what he was talking about and he was just like use it..

I know what you're saying... I have this one friend who is just naturally really quiet we basically just sit and smoke together more often than not... He knows there's pretty much always a conversation or two going on in my mind and buts in on purpose (gets my attention) generally to start any conversation. Lol I feel scummy sometimes because he's so accepting of my "condition" it's hard for him to keep my attention. He has to let me acclimate to a conversation with him. Lol

Lol see? That's why I said "not to be offensive..." Lol anyway... You think the exact same way I do on both those outlooks. I think the medical field is too quick to throw chemicals in you to cause you to need more chemicals so they make more money without ever thinking about the repercussions of what it's doing to blocking spirituality thus furthering the insanity in skitzophrenics and people who see things for whatever reason. These people don't need pills they need gurus. They need ancient lessons. They need people from before medicine... But that isn't really easily found so what they really need is each other... The ones of us who have somehow managed to not be completely broken and beat down by and or into the system.... Of swallowed by the pill shaped prison of conformation.

That would be a groundbreaking approach imo. Having spiritual guides for various mental conditions instead of chemical inhibitors.

Back