Welcome To aBlackWeb

RAGE MODE: GAMES THAT PISSED YOU DA F*** OFF!

Any new open world* rpg too. I did this same thing playing fallout multiple times. Auto save ain't shit if you're just messing around in the wasteland.

You ever try playing Kings Field and Kings Field 2 for Playstation? Can't just save all willy-nilly, you gotta find a save point

Within the first... oh... 15 minutes of playing the game for the first time you will likely have died 5-10 times. The first time you encounter a Kraken, which happens to be very close to where the game begins, you will die pretty much immediately. One hit kill until you're a much higher level. The first time you run into a skeleton (also very early in the game), you'll die quickly 'cause you're simply not ready to fight them. Get used to hearing your character scream in agony over and over and prepare to buy new controllers for it 'cause you're gonna break 'em.

You can download the isos all over the internet and run it with ePSXe.

upload_2018-2-14_2-13-28.png

With Dark Souls, they didnt have multiplayer like they did in the sequels so it was you alone the entire game with messages available from other players.

There was one area that took me for freaking ever, by where the crystal dragon was if im not mistaken. Getting to the difficult part was long, but the difficult part is you get brought to a cliff and you see a walkway way at the end of this cavern. Then you have to walk on these invisible walkways and it was hard af to spot where they were. It was mainly a bit of trial and error, but everytime you died (which was frequent) you had to go back to the bonfire and fight/run through all these enemies over and over again. Once you finally learn the invisible walkways, you immediately fight a boss that was hard af. Shit was wack.

Always used to troll with the messages in the OG dark souls, I remember being trolled by some myself and thinking “dickhead had me anticipating a Goliath or some shit and it’s an undead”

“Crystal lizard ahead” was always a good one, spend an age looking for it unsure if you’re being trolled or if it’s actually there.

call of duty ran through so many controllers on ps3 cuz of that game .

idk man....the only games that piss me off are the ones that arent really so difficult, just dumb glichy shit happens

2K being the primary offender......when the new ones come out im locked in for a couple weeks gettin my shit right but its a whooole lotta smoking and cussin at the tv early in the morning

"FUCK MAN how this lil weak ass nigga block my shot! I went up with the left and he was on the fuckin back right side of me!!......fuck ass, cheain ass game mane"

lmao

COD! Can't even hit a corner without getting shot in the head. The most annoying shit I've ever experienced.

So that gargantuan azzz mountain tortoise in FFXV...beat it. Took my azzz about 2hrs.

So I hop in the Regalia heading back to Hammerhead, when I said to myself "Hey, lemme check out the flight feature on this upgrade"

Took off in the air. Was flying without a care in the world. Saw the Hammerhead gas station, and wanted to land...smh. Muthafucca crashed and killed EVERYBODY! To make it worse...I DIDN'T SAVE THE MUTHAFUCCIN GAME AFTER BEATING THAT MUTHAFUCCA...

View attachment 5484

Biggest L of 2017

Just about every game I ever played
I'm not a game head like that
Used to be up on it but lost interest

I still play my wii along with some retro games

Back in the days
It was ; punch out
Niggaz think mike was hard, like soda popinski and sandman was any hoes..

Ninja gaiden
Make it all the way to the boss die then they put u back like 4 stages

Mario kart
Every...single...one...of......em
Cheating ass pieces of shit

Super mario
See mario kart

Mortal Kombat Street Fighter any fighting game
I'm not bout to sit and learn no muhfuckin combos, specials, and finishing moves foh.....hence y I most times get my ass whipped in fighting games niggaz be too fuckin proficient, get a job.

Finally any fifa game
The reason this hurts is because i play Football(soccer) religiously
So to constantly get whipped by couch potatoes in this game especially is fucked up to me.

Fuck video games anyway I'm grown....:cry:

So that gargantuan azzz mountain tortoise in FFXV...beat it. Took my azzz about 2hrs.

So I hop in the Regalia heading back to Hammerhead, when I said to myself "Hey, lemme check out the flight feature on this upgrade"

Took off in the air. Was flying without a care in the world. Saw the Hammerhead gas station, and wanted to land...smh. Muthafucca crashed and killed EVERYBODY! To make it worse...I DIDN'T SAVE THE MUTHAFUCCIN GAME AFTER BEATING THAT MUTHAFUCCA...

View attachment 5484

thats just sad

Ardyn da mayne btw

Mortal Kombat Street Fighter any fighting game
I'm not bout to sit and learn no muhfuckin combos, specials, and finishing moves foh.....hence y I most times get my ass whipped in fighting games niggaz be too fuckin proficient, get a job.

Thing is if you proficient enuf in fighting games you can make bread from tournaments

Ninja Gaiden (Xbox versions). Put that shit on Master Ninja Mode. People don't understand for like a year or two after it dropped, ONE PERSON on the entire PLANET beat that shit. ONE PERSON. And he didn't even work for Tecmo if I recall.

Also, understand beating the shit on NORMAL made you Godhand in ANYTHING else because your reaction speed increased as a result. I remember immediately playing Madden around the time I beat it, and dropping 100+ pieces on cats heads because the shit moved in slow motion in comparison to Ninja Gaiden.

Lastly, fuck the Spider Ninja Clan. It took me so long to get past them and they're like the second or third level. God I hate/love that game.

You ever try playing Kings Field and Kings Field 2 for Playstation? Can't just save all willy-nilly, you gotta find a save point

Within the first... oh... 15 minutes of playing the game for the first time you will likely have died 5-10 times. The first time you encounter a Kraken, which happens to be very close to where the game begins, you will die pretty much immediately. One hit kill until you're a much higher level. The first time you run into a skeleton (also very early in the game), you'll die quickly 'cause you're simply not ready to fight them. Get used to hearing your character scream in agony over and over and prepare to buy new controllers for it 'cause you're gonna break 'em.

You can download the isos all over the internet and run it with ePSXe.

View attachment 28600
Yes!!!!

When I was a game tester this was one of the most difficult playthroughs I ever had to do... mostly because I kept getting lost...

Worst playthroughs:

1. Getting an S-rank on Contra: Shattered Soldier...
2. Beating Aladdin: Nasira's Wrath
3. Beating Sol Divide
4. Beating King's Field
5. Ummm... Dead Nation on hardest difficulty?

Yes!!!!

When I was a game tester this was one of the most difficult playthroughs I ever had to do... mostly because I kept getting lost...

Worst playthroughs:

1. Getting an S-rank on Contra: Shattered Soldier...
2. Beating Aladdin: Nasira's Wrath
3. Beating Sol Divide
4. Beating King's Field
5. Ummm... Dead Nation on hardest difficulty?

Kings Field 2 is even larger and HARDER than the first one. You'll get lost all the time if you ain't paying attention. I haven't played the PS2 Kings Field games yet. They might actually be the only games I buy for it (I've had a PS2 since 2002 but never bought any games for it).

The one cool thing about the original Kings Field is that if you do it just right, you can grab the Moonlight Sword from behind Guyra, jump off the edge and die and if you have a dragon crystal left you'll be transported back to the central fountains and will still have the Moonlight Sword. So you can go back through killin' everything with the most powerful sword in the game.

Ayo on er'thang...

View attachment 76

God of War III...specifically that 3 headed fire breathing summa bitch and those two Satyrs that show up (right when you have to smash the crystal shyt on tbose 3 statues that holds the giant azzz chain)

Zeus himself didn't give this much trouble as that muthafucca Cerebrus. Had nigga a Google searching on what technique to use to beat it! Dammit!
Fighting hades was a bitch

It took me about a week of not playing Mario Odysse to get this ONE damn power moon!

Bioshock infinite!!!! Man I finally beat it after rage quiting for months due to last level lmao. Was about to do the same till I finally watched a goat strategy to win and I still lucked into it lol. Goat game.

Lemme just go on record and say I blame ALL OF YOU for any future post I'm gonna have.

All this GOW talk got me tempted to get it, and I know a lot of my rage is gonna be directed at that lil boy. You all did this.

That is all

Back