Welcome To aBlackWeb

RAGE MODE: GAMES THAT PISSED YOU DA F*** OFF!

brah...MOST NES games were shitty lol

dont get me wrong, it is still a top 3 console in life!!! but they had a rack of shitty games. Especially licensed ones.

Throw Sega in that mix then. You gotta think about the era most of these games came out. Developers was trying to get their name out there.

Dark Souls 1-3.

Game is amazing and beautiful, but one of the most frustrating things in the world and gives you bad anxiety lol. Be having you scared to open doors or go around corners. Would recommend the series to any hardcore gaming fan though.

Another one is Everquest. Was/Is an MMORPG similar to World of Warcraft, but Everquest was one of the first major MMORPG's before WoW ever came out. It was a hardcore game and if you wanted to get to the highest level you would have to learn how to play your class and join parties to fight monsters for experience. It was a big online community, but word would spread around fast if you didnt know how to play your class right lol. You could be looking for a group for hours until someone would be desperate enough to send you an invite if you sucked. Dying in that game was the worst because you would spawn with NO equipment and have to go get your corpse, dodging monsters and whatever else may be in your way. Because of the difficulty level though people really learned how to play their characters and there was a shitload of teamwork. Vanilla EQ was probably the greatest Online RPG ive ever played because of all that.
I got Bloodborne and still haven't started playing cause I already know I'm gonna be pissed for days

Got another one...
maxresdefault.jpg

As good as this game is, I swear I wanted to throw a chair thru a window.

My gawd that toy train and topsy turvy stage alone made wanna elbow the 1st black haired white kid I saw! Geesh!

I got Bloodborne and still haven't started playing cause I already know I'm gonna be pissed for days
Oh man! I havent played bloodborne yet but i want to really badly! its just like Dark Souls lol.

From what ive been told, if you never played Dark Souls, youll probably get the hang of Bloodborne pretty easily. It still wont be a walk in the park though.

NG3 (not the original NG3 but Razor's Edge) ..............talk about rage mode games...

latest

Any Zelda game when you got a hard ass puzzle to solve I've spent days being pissed off. Ametarasu the game with the wolf and a paint brush. Fuck that game.
And lastly Flappy fucking bitch ass bird.

NFL Blitz. For some reason the CPU always got a fumble.

And Gears Of War online holy hell. I'm good but dying from these snipers would put me in a rage.

Every COD and Battlefield online gameplay.

Muthafuccas be cheating like HELL!! How in THEE FUCC I'm shooting you point blank range wit a damn TANK, but you don't die! Then turn around and kill me wit a plastic knife!

What kinda shyt is that???

Battlefield Online will have me pissed AF sometimes too lol. I wish they had kill cams cuz sometimes i just cant be convinced they killed me in one shot.

Every COD and Battlefield online gameplay.

Muthafuccas be cheating like HELL!! How in THEE FUCC I'm shooting you point blank range wit a damn TANK, but you don't die! Then turn around and kill me wit a plastic knife!

What kinda shyt is that???

lag lol

Only thing I wish COD, battlefield, and any other modern fps game would do is seperate people or wifi and wired connections. It's annoying having to play against people with using mcdonalds wifi for internet.

You one of them aren't you? AREN'T YOU!

im one of them that expressed the same frustration as you brotha lol

i wasnt as big into gaming back then as i am now and didnt know anything about lag

but i was ALWAYS saying how did he shoot me when i saw him first lol

Ranked matches in overwatch be making me want to find out where a mother fucker lives and beat their face in with my ps4 controller.

Back