Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rag Time Blues

No if anything arousal is more painful during that time. Causing muscle contractions and more blood to rush down to the vaginal area is very uncomfortable. At least for me it is. But it also depends during what phase of the cycle you choose to do it on. Cramps/bloodflow are the worst at the beginning so I'd recommend waiting a few (3-4)days in.
Did it with one chick many moons ago, and she complained about how bad it was on that 1st day convinced her to give it a shot and she did. She said all that pain and everything else went away. I was like cool

Did it with one chick many moons ago, and she complained about how bad it was on that 1st day convinced her to give it a shot and she did. She said all that pain and everything else went away. I was like cool
Maybe it's different for each woman, guess we'll have to see if the others chime in.

Maybe it's different for each woman, guess we'll have to see if the others chime in.
Yea I was curious to do it then moved on to the next one and she was super horny when she came on and didn't give a damn needles to say i kept a lot of red towels. Ish be feeling super warm and wet

Didn't know this was here. I posted in the what's your ailment thread.

The first day of my period is the worst day. I have to take one 800mg ibuprofen the day prior to it coming and then when it begins anywhere from 2-4.

If I don't I will have hot flashes, cold sweat, feel like I'm freezing, what can only be explained as labor pains, headache, diarrhea and constipation, my whole body swells, bloating and gas. The only way to deal with this without medication is to sleep until the pain goes away.

Fuck Periods!
I feel this so much. To help sometimes I will take some medicine a few days before my period. I get super awful pain too, it sucks and we are expected to do everything we normally do when it feels like something is digging its way out of you with a little shiv

I feel like my organs are saying "fuck you for what you put us through"

is that normal? it's about to end, it aint usually like this on the last days

it's almost that time
tenor.gif

I don't even want to think about it!! Mine is coming in another week at least. I hate this shit with a passion.

Getting to point that I might get knocked up on purpose just to avoid these devastating, overbearing, and painful periods, no pun, in my life. Whatchall think?
Pregnant >>>>> Period Pains?
:ohshit2:

Getting to point that I might get knocked up on purpose just to avoid these devastating, overbearing, and painful periods, no pun, in my life. Whatchall think?
Pregnant >>>>> Period Pains?
:ohshit2:

Sounds like a great idea for the 9+ months but what about after the baby?

I don’t have period pains. I be feeling bad watching women suffer. Maybe i really am a nigga.

Y’all track y’all periods ?

I am not having any more children LMAO even though I enjoyed not having my cycle those 10 months I just can't deal.

Mine come around the same time like clock work. Unless I'm lucky and it skips a month.

Back