Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rag Time Blues

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31304-1388709989-10.gif
and stay out.
:mybad:

Capture+_2017-10-26-15-26-46.png My cramps were considered to be as bad as labor pains. They start a week before, then get extremely horrid the day of. I lose my appetite, get nauseous, it takes me forever to sleep, and Im not gon even talk about bowel movements. I just dope up on Tylenol and Tylenol 3 and try my best to sleep the pain away. I dread that visit from Aunt Flow. So miserable mane.

View attachment 13650 My cramps were considered to be as bad as labor pains. They start a week before, then get extremely horrid the day of. I lose my appetite, get nauseous, it takes me forever to sleep, and Im not gon even talk about bowel movements. I just dope up on Tylenol and Tylenol 3 and try my best to sleep the pain away. I dread that visit from Aunt Flow.
Same here.. It feels like I'm being kicked from inside my lower abs.. Max strength pamprin usually helps me though.

We endure so much on a monthly basis..

If men had periods, there would be a mandatory week off every month from work!

Same here.. It feels like I'm being kicked from inside my lower abs.. Max strength pamprin usually helps me though.

We endure so much on a monthly basis..

If men had periods, there would be a mandatory week off every month from work!
I've been sent home from work a few times because of the pain I was in. Even had a supervisor drive me home bc I couldn't. Lmao man I think I bursted into tears that day and scared everybody.

Poor ting! What would make you feel better right now?
I want like soda, rootbeer or ginger beer. maybe some sorrel. something with spices and flavor.

but not sickly sweet, has to be just right.

I want fruits too, fruits like melons and grapes and mangoes. I want lots of them.

none of these things are within reach. I feel sadness.

I want like soda, rootbeer or ginger beer. maybe some sorrel. something with spices and flavor.

but not sickly sweet, has to be just right.

I want fruits too, fruits like melons and grapes and mangoes. I want lots of them.

none of these things are within reach. I feel sadness.
I got you, boo:

a68411a8bd2d3a535d60a4a298af83d9--healthy-gift-baskets-fruit-gift-baskets.jpg

jamaican-sorrel-9.jpg

It's hard to diagnose PCOS because of the symptoms (outside of lack of having a period).

I haven't heard of endometriosis though, can you tell me more?

endo is basically the tissue that normally lines the uterus is on the outside the uterus, but can be anywhere from the ovaries to the fallopian tubes
can cause large amounts of pain and irregular cycles.
its something that I have dealt with for the past year, but was not aware that I had it. Also PCOS, I have a cyst burst on my ovaries and thats how i found that out, but with both there is never much that they can do for you.

Back