Welcome To aBlackWeb

Racists are in their feelings over Kap’s new Nike ad

http://nj1015.com/nj-pba-president-kaepernick-has-really-done-nothing/

giphy.gif

This makes no sense.

He says what Kap is fighting against is real, so whats the fucking problem.

What have he done to stop that shit?

I'm torn. I'd love be to take advantage of the deal, especially since he'll probably be taking a loss.

On the other hand, I'm still putting money in his pockets.

This is a toughie.

It's got to be he dumbest counterprotest ever. He's already bought the merchandise right? All he's doing is costing himself money and putting more Nike product out in streets. If you support him, you would be putting money in his pockets, but the more he sells at that price, the less he'll be able to recoup when this blows over.

It's got to be he dumbest counterprotest ever. He's already bought the merchandise right? All he's doing is costing himself money and putting more Nike product out in streets. If you support him, you would be putting money in his pockets, but the more he sells at that price, the less he'll be able to recoup when this blows over.

SHHHHHH!!! You're speaking logic.

Folks like that dumbazzz store owner doesn't understand that language. Lol.

But this one...

Let's not act like the NBA is innocent. The OG right there.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/trump-on-nfl-and-nike-i-dont-think-its-appropriate-what-nike-did/

Trump on NFL and Nike: ‘I Don’t Think It’s Appropriate’ What Nike Did

Fox & Friends Weekend co-host Pete Hegseth grabbed time with President Donald Trump on a Billings, Montana stage just after last night’s rally on the same night that the NFL season started. It was a perfect opportunity to introduce the favorite White House wedge issue of NFL player protesting what they see as unjust treatment by police towards people of color by kneeling during the National Anthem.

Honestly I don’t know what the NFL is doing from. What I understanding it’s in contract that you have to stand for the national anthem. They have some where it says you will will stand. You will have the helmet on the ground and hand on the heart. That’s what it says. I don’t know why they’re not enforcing it and in cases where they don’t have it, they have a new thing where they don’t have to do that. You don’t have to kneel. You can go back into the locker room. I think that’s worse than kneeling in a certain way. You are going back. In that shows you just have no respect for the anthem or the flag.

I don’t like what Nike did. I don’t think it’s appropriate what they did. I honor the flag. I honor our national anthem. And most of the people in this country feel the same way

Back