COMMUNITY R.L.H.: Real Life Haters

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
Jan 22, 2017
giphy-1.gif

I see people mention them on their social media accounts, but often wonder if they actually have them outside of their innanet lives. Dunno why they even address them, but that's a whole notha topic.

So I ask the folks of ABW...do you any of yall have any real life haters that you know about? Who are they? Any ideas where it may have stemmed from, and why they feel this way?

Let's speak on it.

they all frontin' like a Pharrell song.

Look, this is part of the fakery on display on social media. In the same way the them niggas ain't ballin and them hoes ain't really thottin' like that claim to be, ain't none of 'em got haters like they claim. In order to have haters you gotta have something to hate on. Since the only thing they could possibly have to hate on is the fantasies and illusions these folks put forth, it means that they're hating on "nothing".

ergo, you have no haters.

I don't think I have any. But my one boy a real hateful motherfucker. Nigga got something shitty to say about everything. And he acknowledges and celebrates it too.

"haters" are imaginary shits annoying as fuck when people referring to haters in music so on and so forth people never consider that they might just be wack.. or need that imaginary nuisance as a crutch

I never understood the people that'll say "I don't do drama" but always want to be around it. It be funny when they talk about these fictional haters that they have. I be like "If you're doing so well then why are you acknowledging people that's suppose so call lower than you?"

I think people who seek to have haters have haters. If you seek things that garner attention to be adored or admired, you'll have haters.

Nice jewelry that you flaunt, those who don't have it will feel ur flaunt is a diss and hate u.

Nice car that you kit and rim out that you use to garner attention from the ladies. Those who don't have that and have trouble getting the ladies will hate you.

Have a woman that is "traditionally and culturally" beautiful. And you flaunt her on your arm as a trophy. Those that feel they cant get her, will see you flaunt as a diss and hate on you

So I think people that flaunt, do actively seek to upset and create haters.

Outside of that, there are people in your life. Usually close to you that have a secret competition in their heads with you. Those are the haters most of us have. And usually, we don't even know them to be haters.

Ion think I have haters, which mean i probably got some. But because ion see em, ion care. If someone does something adverse to me and their reason was they are "hating" on me. I won't even see it like that, I'll just see what they did and if and how I get back.

yerp.....most haters, naysayers, and doubters are all imaginary

a lotta people silently hate on other folks around them and project that attitude on everybody else

shit, im guilty of it myself

I think people who seek to have haters have haters. If you seek things that garner attention to be adored or admired, you'll have haters.

Nice jewelry that you flaunt, those who don't have it will feel ur flaunt is a diss and hate u.

Nice car that you kit and rim out that you use to garner attention from the ladies. Those who don't have that and have trouble getting the ladies will hate you.

Have a woman that is "traditionally and culturally" beautiful. And you flaunt her on your arm as a trophy. Those that feel they cant get her, will see you flaunt as a diss and hate on you

So I think people that flaunt, do actively seek to upset and create haters.

Outside of that, there are people in your life. Usually close to you that have a secret competition in their heads with you. Those are the haters most of us have. And usually, we don't even know them to be haters.

Ion think I have haters, which mean i probably got some. But because ion see em, ion care. If someone does something adverse to me and their reason was they are "hating" on me. I won't even see it like that, I'll just see what they did and if and how I get back.

I say the same thing too bruh. Any energy you give out will come back in return. I forgot the actual quote in 48 Laws of Power but it said something like when you're being verbally attacked, act like it doesn't register".

If I had one...I wouldn't know. Don't see why I would even have one.

As much as some folks claim to hate having haters...they enjoy it. For them, having haters measured their "success" in life.

Reactions: T. Sanford