Welcome To aBlackWeb

R Kelly Trial. Guilty, Faces Decades In Prison

These lesbians are trying to get all the successful black men df outta here

i cant speak for nobody else but what I said was real

the shit looks and sounds like lies to me because I've done it.....same words, same manner

ITS OLD STUFF.....THIS AINT ME, IM FIGHTING FOR MY LIFE

translates to

"I cant believe ya'll gone hold me accountable for my shit this time, I wasnt ready!!.... I just got back in the church, come on now!"
or i just got my life right and starting school on monday

Reactions: 1/2
yo that's exactly what i was thinking watching that shit.

Gayle: You're playing the victim

Me: Have u been paying attention to this shit mf? I AM THE VICTIM!
but hes already guilty because he was guilty before and got off...so that means hes guilty now....or this is make up for getting off the first time.

but when the cops shoot an innocent black man and then say he stole some krimpets when he was 5 and smoked weed in middle school....so now...he had a bad history so he can be shot. niggas cry foul and what 1 thing got to do with the other.

yes, i make fucked up connections....but its true.
if the nigga did it....lock him the fuck up. but dont be tainted by old shit.

Last edited:
yo that's exactly what i was thinking watching that shit.

Gayle: You're playing the victim

Me: Have u been paying attention to this shit mf? I AM THE VICTIM!
There were NO victims in this. Only a predator and several willing participants/opportunists

Bruh - it's a different girl on a different video.

Double jeopardy doesn't mean once you get acquitted for something you get a free pass to keep doing that shit forever.
You'll see sir.

I know exactly what double jeopardy means my brother and this ignorant nigga will not go to prison for those tapes. He will go to prison for them other two girls tho.

Wait

I actually believe em. I think he has chilled out with that shit in recent years, but the bullshit he was doing in the 90s is gonna be the reason he's going to prison.

I actually believe em. I think he has chilled out with that shit in recent years, but the bullshit he was doing in the 90s is gonna be the reason he's going to prison.
oh shit.........

you beleive him?

ABW keep that same energy yall had with me

giphy.gif
Aite buss it....as nonsensical as the story is, I believe jussie believed that to be the truth as far as he knew it - that 2 dudes randomly attacked him. CPD's incriminating evidence against him has since fallen apart. The check was proven to be for training and the brothers corroborated that's what it was for. And the FBI came out and said him staging the attack wasn't true. And based on history, I'm way more inclined to believe the FBI saying a black person is innocent than I am to believe them when they say one is guilty....I'm still not totally sure what I believe here as to what actually went down but for what it's worth, CPD's story changed several times and jussie's hasn't. And it's also not lost on me that we barely hear shit about this now that CPD is looking funny in the light.

If some evidence comes out that says he did stage the shit I'll wake up everyday saying fuck that nigga.

Idk what the deal is but this kidnapping shit is why they reopened his pedo files

Bars.
so if they search and found evidence based off false accusations from other shit.......isnt that illegal or against the law or some shit?

thats why i asked a while back where the tapes come from and how long they had them.

According to the DA he's on tape saying the girl is 14 along with the girl herself. He was going down regardless of what he was doing with the new crop of women
Didnt know that.....welp. it's night night for you robert.

Back