Welcome To aBlackWeb

R Kelly Trial. Guilty, Faces Decades In Prison

yeah....that kinda looks like that last grab for air on the way down

like when you losing a fight with your old lady and gotta start screaming random irrational shit to divert

"ANNND!.....COME ON MAN, niggas out here cheatin every day, aint paying they taxes and shit......Im tryna do right out here and this what I get?....I gotta be GOD, right? Bet.......Bet, man...................................Im finna make sumn to eat you want some?"

:js4:

I've literally used the "how stupid would I be to do that again?" line...word for word

:wtf10:

USE YOUR BRAIN!!! lmao

It is a un seen sex tape .I think it's the girl with the glasses from Surviving R kelly who he met at the trial for the other girl,but I'm not sure.

It's not the same tape that had Sparkle's niece on it and they claim to have DNA evidence somehow

He's not just fighting for his life,he's fighting for the lives of all sexual predators

He's like Jesus in a way.

The Jesus of pedophiles

yeah....that kinda looks like that last grab for air on the way down

like when you losing a fight with your old lady and gotta start screaming random irrational shit to divert

"ANNND!.....COME ON MAN, niggas out here cheatin every day, aint paying they taxes and shit......Im tryna do right out here and this what I get?....I gotta be GOD, right? Bet.......Bet, man...................................Im finna make sumn to eat you want some?"

:js4:

I've literally used the "how stupid would I be to do that again?" line...word for word

:wtf10:

USE YOUR BRAIN!!! lmao
This niggas a fool!
:imdead:

When niggas voices start increasing octaves you know they a mf lie

tenor.gif

Crazy part is I believe jussie after his interview with Gayle.....and even tho he is and will always be a nasty mf with an affinity for young girls, I coulda stalled kelz out with this new crop of chicks cuz i dont think any of them were underage except for like 1 but that was in question....but now I dont believe a word he said. Nigga guilty and a lying fuck.

tenor.gif

Crazy part is I believe jussie after his interview with Gayle.....and even tho he is and will always be a nasty mf with an affinity for young girls, I coulda stalled kelz out with this new crop of chicks cuz i dont think any of them were underage except for like 1 but that was in question....but now I dont believe a word he said. Nigga guilty and a lying fuck.

tenor.gif

According to the DA he's on tape saying the girl is 14 along with the girl herself. He was going down regardless of what he was doing with the new crop of women

I can't see him getting off.....and I can't see him doing all his time.

He had interesting points that may have truth......but his reactions.......hmmmm

I think I asked this before.....but how many people are calm when being accused of something?

I'm not speaking about this video...but I'm saying in general.

Would all y'all be calm or begin to lose it?

Gayle was saying he's trying to play the victim. SiShrs already guilty? So What if it's a small tiny atom size chance he's right......is he not a victim?

Smdh.

This is not gonna end well.

I can't see him getting off.....and I can't see him doing all his time.

He had interesting points that may have truth......but his reactions.......hmmmm

I think I asked this before.....but how many people are calm when being accused of something?

I'm not speaking about this video...but I'm saying in general.

Would all y'all be calm or begin to lose it?

Gayle was saying he's trying to play the victim. SiShrs already guilty? So What if it's a small tiny atom size chance he's right......is he not a victim?

Smdh.

This is not gonna end well.

im cool and comical if I know I didnt do shit

"did ya mama do it? fuck you boi"

but people react different

true......thats why i am wondering how people can say anything about his reaction.

shit when i knew i lied or im guilty......im calm as hell.
but when you blame some shit on me, i didnt do...im coming with heat.

i cant speak for nobody else but what I said was real

the shit looks and sounds like lies to me because I've done it.....same words, same manner

ITS OLD STUFF.....THIS AINT ME, IM FIGHTING FOR MY LIFE

translates to

"I cant believe ya'll gone hold me accountable for my shit this time, I wasnt ready!!.... I just got back in the church, come on now!"

yo that's exactly what i was thinking watching that shit.

Gayle: You're playing the victim

Me: Have u been paying attention to this shit mf? I AM THE VICTIM!

Reactions: 1/2
Back