Welcome To aBlackWeb

R Kelly Trial. Guilty, Faces Decades In Prison

giphy.gif

Right... Not excusing any of Kelly's actions but like I said earlier in this thread (?) a whole lot of these girls parents and guardians goaded these kids to go and get sexually involved with him... For the guap

I watched that doc 'Surviving R. Kelly' and a young woman said she was 15 years old when her mother (a Kelly fan) sent her with placards to the court house where Kelly was being tried for that infamous sex tape in '02 - '03... Kelly noticed her and long story short she ends up getting involved with him ... How this piece of evidence was just ignored is troubling

The investigations should be thorough and anyone who encouraged his abuse of kids (parents or associates) needs to be locked up too ...

Right... Not excusing any of Kelly's actions but like I said earlier in this thread (?) a whole lot of these girls parents and guardians goaded these kids to go and get sexually involved with him... For the guap

I watched that doc 'Surviving R. Kelly' and a young woman said she was 15 years old when her mother (a Kelly fan) sent her with placards to the court house where Kelly was being tried for that infamous sex tape in '02 - '03... Kelly noticed her and long story short she ends up getting involved with him ... How this piece of evidence was just ignored is troubling

The investigations should be thorough and anyone who encouraged his abuse of kids (parents or associates) needs to be locked up too ...
This is all I was saying from the beginning.
Too many was focused on the who they were told to focus on.!

That doc was biased as hell. All of them.
I have issue with a predator but more of an issue with people who don’t protect those who needs protecting cuz they see their own gain by offering up a child or teen let alone their own child or teen.

Them immunity deals, lying to coos and now they all going at each other, Kim fox backing out.
Who ever heard of a prosecutor says “ he got enough time no need for more”?

Even Tasha K said he might be innocent after pushing the guilty narrative and stealing court records.

If he guilty cool. But like I said earlier, that don’t mean stop at him.

This is all I was saying from the beginning.
Too many was focused on the who they were told to focus on.!

That doc was biased as hell. All of them.
I have issue with a predator but more of an issue with people who don’t protect those who needs protecting cuz they see their own gain by offering up a child or teen let alone their own child or teen.

Them immunity deals, lying to coos and now they all going at each other, Kim fox backing out.
Who ever heard of a prosecutor says “ he got enough time no need for more”?

Even Tasha K said he might be innocent after pushing the guilty narrative and stealing court records.

If he guilty cool. But like I said earlier, that don’t mean stop at him.
Actually Kim Foxx dropped the shit cuz ain’t. No point in wasting money prosecuting a nigga who s already gonna die in prison

I get it

the parents/guardians are foul

desperate times/desperate measures... no excuses

but if you send 100 16yr olds my way, 100 of them would be turned down & sent back

again, I get it

"they lied about their age, etc."

but common sense ain't so common

If he guilty cool.
He did that shit.png

I mean......

giphy (1).gif
R Kelly maybe is innocent after all. I dont think he fucked any women under 15 without knowing. My father made my mother pregnant when she was 15 and he is 10 years older. But thats culture. Married and that stuff but thats something

My father made my mother pregnant when she was 15 and he was 25. She was barely in high school and he was a grown man. But that's just statutory rape.

I saw a tweet about the texts earlier but didn't see any reliable sources or platforms reporting about it.

I get it

but if you send 100 16yr olds my way, 100 of them would be turned down & sent back

again, I get it

All true but if you were know to smash 16 yr olds….it’s different.

I get it

again, I get it

I'm sure there's legitimate moments where girls lied about their age to sleep with a star but since it's been that way since the beginning maybe singers and bands should do something about it. Like only allow minors meet the stars in the presence of a cop because clearly the parents can't be trusted either

Back