Welcome To aBlackWeb

R Kelly Trial. Guilty, Faces Decades In Prison

This is why I said this trial ain’t what people thought it was and is bullshit.
hate the man if you want
But paying because of an std is bullshit
"Look, I only agreed to pay for the rape... you want the STD, you gotta come out your own pocket" - R. Kelly advocates

This is why I said this trial ain’t what people thought it was and is bullshit.
hate the man if you want
But paying because of an std is bullshit
I’m not sure which “sex abuse” victim they might be speaking of, but let’s say it’s one of the underaged girls he was messing with.

@DOS_patos

You have daughters, right?

What if some grown ass man infected them with STD’s when they were children?

You would be opposed to that “man” having to pay restitution for the physical and mental trauma he brought to your daughters?

Matter of fact, don’t answer that, because I’m afraid your response may result in me requesting that you be perma-banned.

Have a good day.

I’m not sure which “sex abuse” victim they might be speaking of, but let’s say it’s one of the underaged girls he was messing with.

@DOS_patos

You have daughters, right?

What if some grown ass man infected them with STD’s when they were children?

You would be opposed to that “man” having to pay restitution for the physical and mental trauma he brought to your daughters?

Matter of fact, don’t answer that, because I’m afraid your response may result in me requesting that you be perma-banned.

Have a good day.
So wait,

we all been posting together for how many years now?

so out of all that time , I have an issue with some shit. now I’m a nigga that might need permabanned?
Because I don’t think someone shouldn’t be sued for giving someone an std?
Do I have that right?

Imma need you to go ahead a place that request. Let’s see how this goes.
Then I would like people to vote on it.
Then let’s flip it to your posts and threads.
deal?

So wait,

so out of all that time , I have an issue with some shit. now I’m a nigga that might need permabanned?
Because I don’t think someone shouldn’t be sued for giving someone an std?
Do I have that right?

Knowingly having an STD and having sex with them without telling them is a crime.

What do you mean you shouldn't be able to sue someone for giving you an STD?

So wait,

Not literally.

You’ve been making some weird comments in this discussion.

Don’t answer the question I posted, because you might say something so inflammatory that you won’t be able to recover.

Looks like Kim Fox will be dropping the state charges against Kells since he s already been convicted of Fed charges in NY and IL

Back