Welcome To aBlackWeb

R.Kelly - I Admit (19 Min Confessional Song)

I just read the lyrics to R. Kelly’s new 19 minute song called ‘I Admit It I Did It.’ His lack of self awareness is atrocious. There are several lyrics I take offense to. The one I will address is ‘I’m just a man.’ I am also a man. I would never use that to defend this behavior.” - Talib

tenor.gif
i'ma go back and fix this gif

i hate there isnt one where its the full reaction

If you judged this next to modern music, it would be considered fire

Black pop music died when The God in me dropped

You think everybody got in a time machine before they listened to this garbage?

Nah - this is absolute trash on many levels by past, present and future standards.

I just read the lyrics to R. Kelly’s new 19 minute song called ‘I Admit It I Did It.’ His lack of self awareness is atrocious. There are several lyrics I take offense to. The one I will address is ‘I’m just a man.’ I am also a man. I would never use that to defend this behavior.” - Talib

I hate when niggas use "I'm a man" as a reason behind dumb ass or dangerous behavior. That shit really can be offensive

Nigga did all that writing and producing for years and doesn't even own his catalog. SMH

Seems like major recording artists who end up owning their catalogs ends up dead.
Ex: Michael Jackson. Prince. .....I dont know who else but I'm tryna make a point here......actually just kind of did a little research on it and seems like no major artist owns their catalogs. Could be wrong I'm interested and will look further into it. If I end up being right then there might be something to this theory.

Seems like major recording artists who end up owning their catalogs ends up dead.
Ex: Michael Jackson. Prince. .....I dont know who else but I'm tryna make a point here......actually just kind of did a little research on it and seems like no major artist owns their catalogs. Could be wrong I'm interested and will look further into it. If I end up being right then there might be something to this theory.

Well Jay- Z owns his. We'll see when he dies.

Ray Charles still kept his masters even after he died. However, you're not wrong in your theory either.

Back