Welcome To aBlackWeb

R.Kelly - I Admit (19 Min Confessional Song)

not true. the majority of children who are abused physically and sexually do not grow up and abuse others. it is an excuse these sick twisted niggas use to justify their actions. they deserve no passes. these niggas (especially r kelly) do not see anything wrong with what they have done and are doing. it is only when then are caught and looking for a way out that they try to make us feel sorry for them by saying i was touched as a child.
Majority? Nah. I’m not believing that.

I believe in R. Kelly’s case that he is trying to use this as a way to make people feel sorry for him. Nobody should feel sorry for him.

not true. the majority of children who are abused physically and sexually do not grow up and abuse others. it is an excuse these sick twisted niggas use to justify their actions. they deserve no passes. these niggas (especially r kelly) do not see anything wrong with what they have done and are doing. it is only when then are caught and looking for a way out that they try to make us feel sorry for them by saying i was touched as a child.

not true . i used to be a child and youth worker and some of the kids that have been abused try repeat the cycle .

I hope he admitted why he is 50 plus & dressing like he is apart of Rae Sremmurd

Last edited:
imagine not owning the publishing to "ignition remix" "I believe I can fly" "bump n grind" and "trapped in the closet". someones making a grip off kellz's songs

Majority? Nah. I’m not believing that.

I believe in R. Kelly’s case that he is trying to use this as a way to make people feel sorry for him. Nobody should feel sorry for him.

not true . i used to be a child and youth worker and some of the kids that have been abused try repeat the cycle .

https://www.nichd.nih.gov/news/releases/042115-podcast-child-abuse

"... first, is that we did a very careful, comprehensive assessment of the extent to which individuals with histories of abuse and neglect went on to become maltreating parents or maltreating adults themselves. And what we found was that it was not inevitable, not deterministic, not the majority, of these cases—even if we discount the parent reports and we look at the reports of offspring, which were higher, and we look at the child protection service reports. So, that’s a really important finding, and it has this important message that you shouldn’t—one shouldn’t, if you have a history, that you shouldn’t necessarily feel that you’re bound to continue in this cycle of maltreatment..."

https://www.nichd.nih.gov/news/releases/042115-podcast-child-abuse

"... first, is that we did a very careful, comprehensive assessment of the extent to which individuals with histories of abuse and neglect went on to become maltreating parents or maltreating adults themselves. And what we found was that it was not inevitable, not deterministic, not the majority, of these cases—even if we discount the parent reports and we look at the reports of offspring, which were higher, and we look at the child protection service reports. So, that’s a really important finding, and it has this important message that you shouldn’t—one shouldn’t, if you have a history, that you shouldn’t necessarily feel that you’re bound to continue in this cycle of maltreatment..."
That says their children. Abused people can abuse anyone, it doesn’t have to necessarily be their kids. It doesn’t specifically have to be their children. I’m glad abused parents don’t abuse their offspring as often as one would think. That’s great news.

I still stand by this though. Abused people, abuse people. I also think those who have witnessed abuse at high rates, can become abusers also.

That says their children. Abused people can abuse anyone, it doesn’t have to necessarily be their kids. It doesn’t specifically have to be their children. I’m glad abused parents don’t abuse their offspring as often as one would think. That’s great news.

I still stand by this though. Abused people, abuse people. I also think those who have witnessed abuse at high rates, can become abusers also.

the first line in that snippet:

"...first, is that we did a very careful, comprehensive assessment of the extent to which individuals with histories of abuse and neglect went on to become maltreating parents or maltreating adults themselves..."

In other words, they looked to see if people that were abused as children grew up to abuse their own children or other people's kids.

the first line in that snippet:

"...first, is that we did a very careful, comprehensive assessment of the extent to which individuals with histories of abuse and neglect went on to become maltreating parents or maltreating adults themselves..."

In other words, they looked to see if people that were abused as children grew up to abuse their own children or other people's kids.
It happens. Abused people, abuse people.

Although this is great news that majority don’t.

I don’t think he should have made this song smh He should have did an interview or something like that

Back