Welcome To aBlackWeb

R.Kelly - I Admit (19 Min Confessional Song)

Lmao! im listening..

i admit i cant spell for shit

...(i thought he was bout to say he fuck Wendy Williams)

signed over his publishing because he got Mayweatherism

he pullin that black man shit

he admit was sexually assaulted

Rkelly says he is the favor factor

Rkelly is human

Comparing himself to Hugh Hefner

Shouts out his koolaid drinkin fans

gets at his hanger on who stuntin on the gram with kelly selfies but get ghost when he calls on them

He admits he is brokeish

Coming out saying he was molested is setting tha table for him to finally get caught up being a pedo and he building his defense now...

nope.....write a book big dawg
tenor.gif

hollup

ya'll saying Kels dont touch the pen???

he aint write them songs???

haha....thats usually the case for artists and athletes who been on since late teens

kinda lines up with the ones who like em young too....no intellect involved

they need to be easily impressed

• He admits to ā€œsleeping with both young and old womenā€ (didnt specify age)
  • He admits to being illiterate
  • Says the Grammys asked him to present an award but he couldnā€™t read the teleprompter
  • Says he owes the IRS 20 million dollars and is broke
  • Says he doesnā€™t own any of his publishing and has to tour to keep the lights on
  • Says he fucked his homeboys girlfriend in the back of an SUV
  • Says he hasnā€™t seen any of his kids in years
  • Says he was molested up until the age of 14
  • Says he borrowed a few million dollars from his record label
  • Says everyone around him is a leech and just uses him for money. None of his friends that he sees every day will defend him when people talk bad about him
  • Says he told Wendy Williams everything in private
  • Says the allegations of a ā€œsex cultā€ are ridiculous and false
  • Asks parents to stop bringing their daughters to him just so they can sue him later on
  • Says heā€™s paying 20 lawyers
  • Says he doesnā€™t go to church despite talking about god so much

im not gonna listen. i dont care what he says. this nigga needs to be locked up under the fucking jail. now i am hearing he is talking about being abused? so da fuck what nigga. if u were abused u should have been into protecting lil kids from going thru the shit u went thru. that nigga molested young girls. personally i just want this nigga to go away. stay out the spotlight. die. go to jail. i don't give a fuck just do something.

Not making an excuse for his nasty ass but abused individuals, abuse individuals. Itā€™s like a vicious cycle.

not true. the majority of children who are abused physically and sexually do not grow up and abuse others. it is an excuse these sick twisted niggas use to justify their actions. they deserve no passes. these niggas (especially r kelly) do not see anything wrong with what they have done and are doing. it is only when then are caught and looking for a way out that they try to make us feel sorry for them by saying i was touched as a child.

Back