Welcome To aBlackWeb

Quick Question.......

Now this other time....... boy boy boy... this when I found out I was dealing with somebody crazy. Me and my best friend kicking it over my cousin house chicks and cards and liquor. Ole lady didn't come so I was like not sure when I'll be back she like whatever so we out doing what we do. It's really late but I knew she was asleep so I didn't bother to text or call. So we call it a night now my friend had bang in the back and had those dogs howling " flowmasters" summer time windows down riding She blowing my phone d fuck up don't hear it cause of the ride she calls my big sis, she all calm them goes off about her lil brother how about my sis called 1st time I pick right up cause we was pulling up in his neighborhood. So she goes to say you know who called and went off you need to call her asap. Know my car is over my homeboy house and he stay about 5 10 tops minutes away from me. So I tell him I think im I'm trouble he like damn for real. Im like yep so I call her she goes off the rails I'm like ok I'll be there she like nah keep yo ass where you at im like I'm not going back to my cousin house so my boy tell me good luck im like I'm good.. giphy-4.gif

Mane I get home go thru the garage 1st sign of trouble both the deadbolt and the twist knob locked..... so im like ok i unlock em 2nd sign mind you it's about 430 in the morning house alarm is set to instant so as soon as I open up the door sirens go off so it rang out about 30 45 seconds cause I wasn't expecting that. 3rd all my damn clothes I mean everything..... everything including what was on the shelf right in front of me
So im like hold the fuck up what the hell going on. She like you didn't call blah blah blah she called me 8 times didn't answer nan time. Man I was like fuck this and fuck you took my shoes off stepped on and over my clothes went to the other bedroom locked the Dior and went to sleep. I ignored her the whole night went to sleep woke up all my clothes back in the closet.

Sorry for the long read

The next morning with an ex.

She was mad AF but ultimately couldn't do anything because it was MY apartment. That's why I don't understand some niggas that move into their girl's spot and then wonder why their their shit always be up in black trash bags. Couldn't be me. Always gotta have my own spot.
And niggas were wilding when I said I keep an apt

But to answer the thread question....I once told her me and guy was bout to go get some wings...we end up in VIP popping bottles w thots.....this nigga puts the night on Snapchat ....she follows the nigga....I come in the crib at like 6 am

But to answer the thread question....I once told her me and guy was bout to go get some wings...we end up in VIP popping bottles w thots.....this nigga puts the night on Snapchat ....she follows the nigga....I come in the crib at like 6 am
Go on....

Reactions: GNS
Back