Welcome To aBlackWeb

Quick Question.......

Chicity

I'm what the culture feeling
Site Administrator
What’s the latest you ever came in with a live in s/o?

What was ya s/o reaction?

Gotta be in the crib before the street lights come on?
giphy.gif

Damn chi..

I've gone places after I got off at 2. But I always text.

If she's up she'll text back

See you tomorrow

The next morning with an ex.

She was mad AF but ultimately couldn't do anything because it was MY apartment. That's why I don't understand some niggas that move into their girl's spot and then wonder why their their shit always be up in black trash bags. Couldn't be me. Always gotta have my own spot.

shit not at all if we were fighting that day lol

outside of some shit like that, just going out and coming in late? probably 2am

not too much of a reaction she just might diss me or sumn and go back to sleep

tenor.gif

oh you made it in one piece? you stink

Man one day I told my wife I was going to 7-11. Got a call as headed to the hood. Left home at like 6 pm and came back at like 5 am. Tried to creep in the house and My wife was just sitting in the dark on some ID channel killer women shit.

long story short it didn’t well for me. fans were thrown and I ended up having to have surgery cuz she broke my fingers.

go home nigga. Go home

Man one day I told my wife I was going to 7-11. Got a call as headed to the hood. Left home at like 6 pm and came back at like 5 am. Tried to creep in the house and My wife was just sitting in the dark on some ID channel killer women shit.

long story short it didn’t well for me. fans were thrown and I ended up having to have surgery cuz she broke my fingers.

go home nigga. Go home
Blood was this a cry for help?
Leave my nigga, u can do bad all by yourself
giphy.gif

go home nigga. Go home
I mean.............................you got missing for 12hrs nigga what did you expect was going to happen?

Honestly took me reading the shit 4-5 times to figure out what the fuck O/P was talking about. But anyway.

The next day. She ain't say shit. You can't call my patna one weekend and cuss him out for letting me drive home drunk from his crib...and then get mad when I spend the night at his crib because I'm too drunk to drive home.

What’s the latest you ever came in with a live in s/o?

What was ya s/o reaction?

The sun beat me home plenty of days. She felt a way but we had a discussion an shit got understood.

Didn't have curfew with from my mama and I ain't accepting one from my wife either. I usually get home by 3am most late nights. If I'll be later than that I give my wife the respect she deserves and call her or text and say I'm going to be late.

I don't do curfews though.

Last edited:
It was close to 7 am I told her the night before it was gone be a long night she was like cool.... she up getting ready for work I stroll on in like it ain't shit said hey baby she asked what I been drinking before I could answer I was in the bed knocked out. But I kept her up to date best I could. Like dMorgan parents never gave me a curfew just don't get brought home by the police.

Back