Welcome To aBlackWeb

Question: You in a relationship and find out your woman had ran bustos with dudes you know...

Women love doing that bullshit especially
"Well I'd never do ho shit but I come on the innanets everyday and support it wholeheartedly"
Dudes doing it wholesale is new but niggaz are the new bitches so...🤷🏽‍♀️
Unless a person is messing with kids or animals. I'm not going look down upon who a man or woman chooses as a partner. What they eat don't make me shit. Too many people are in miserable relationships now because they're more worried about how shit looks then who actually makes them happy.

And @ me next time....

And @ me next time..
I'm not scared of you!
If I was to @ anyone to that post it would've been gabi(I forget her @ name) since I've said it to her before.

You're recently guilty of it tho so I understand y u think I'm throwing subs but I'm a thug plus I'm pretty sure you were joking.

If not we could always squabble. We could throw hands or gangsta walk
crunchy-black-dancing.gif

Let me know

I'm not scared of you!
If I was to @ anyone to that post it would've been gabi(I forget her @ name) since I've said it to her before.

You're recently guilty of it tho so I understand y u think I'm throwing subs but I'm a thug plus I'm pretty sure you were joking.

If not we could always squabble. We could throw hands or gangsta walk
crunchy-black-dancing.gif

Let me know
200w (1).gif

This is fourth grade level thinking fellas.

Lol I wonder if there was a way to know the sexually history of everybody... or potential partners how that would influence dating.

This really is a test of how much you value others opinions.

Because this is similar to the whole situation with Tommielee,Tamar and that white lawyer. The whole your man ate me couchie and booty out. Men can get trains ran on them too !

The optics make people question they love. People calling you stupid for being with the person.

If you didn’t know the people she was sexually free with...wouldn't be an issue

This really is a test of how much you value others opinions.

Because this is similar to the whole situation with Tommielee,Tamar and that white lawyer. The whole your man ate me couchie and booty out. Men can get trains ran on them too !

The optics make people question they love. People calling you stupid for being with the person.

If you didn’t know the people she was sexually free with...wouldn't be an issue
In what context? A man with multiple women or even one after the other would generally be praised. It's sexist but yea lol

the term "retrocuck" really has me laughing like shit tho 😂

especially when u know there are many more of them out there than mofos are honestly willing to admit

Back