Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Question to the parents. If somebody killed one of your children will you take that person out?

You have multiple kids to take care of. One of your kids gets killed on some Trayvon Martin shit. You can get the person that did it but its a high chance youre going to get caught?

I think parents with multiple kids might can answer this better.

If I can get to him like right after I find out or whatever, yeah thats a wrap

but if given time to cool off and really think about shit, of course the smarter more responsible adult in me would prevail

lots of circumstances that could change all that, though

You have multiple kids to take care of. One of your kids gets killed on some Trayvon Martin shit. You can get the person that did it but its a high chance youre going to get caught?

I think parents with multiple kids might can answer this better.

in the moment or immediately after? HELL FUCK YEAH!

If I can't catch dude and he winds up in prison I'mma make sure to have some dudes take care of his ass and make it look like prison justice.

Might kill his ass and bury him out in the mountains around here. Whole lotta places to make a muhfucka disappear around Vegas.

Hell Yeah. Eye for an Eye. That's a cause worth dying for. Fucc all the, but who's gonna raise my other kids shit. My other kids will know their Father will kill, do time or die behind their life. If you won't kill, die, or do a bid for your own seed being unjustly taken, wtf do you stand for?

Of course they will never be able to pin the body on me. Mufucca be buried in a basement on the Eastside somewhere.

Hell Yeah. Eye for an Eye. That's a cause worth dying for. Fucc all the, but who's gonna raise my other kids shit. My other kids will know their Father will kill, do time or die behind their life. If you won't kill, die, or do a bid for your own seed being unjustly taken, wtf do you stand for?

Of course they will never be able to pin the body on me. Mufucca be buried in a basement on the Eastside somewhere.

drive the body out to the woods near St Louis MI. nobody will know shit.

I have 6 kids, I would have to maintain myself, although my initial reaction would be that feeling of wanting to murder them.

If I could.. I would.. I’m going on some months and months of watching and picking up habits, snatching em up and heading to a selected lone location where I slowly chop off body parts starting with the tips of the fingers. I ain’t gonna get graphic but I’d made sure Death would be far from their reach and torture and pain would be their only concerns.

Some of y'all ain't never shot a squirrel but y'all ready to take a life? Aight

I wouldnt doubt a murdered child changing a mf.....nobody is a killer until that first one

but yeah, lots of investigation ID watchin mf's in here.....ya'll goin to jail mane lol

Some of y'all ain't never shot a squirrel but y'all ready to take a life? Aight

michael-jordan-smirk.jpg

I've seen niggas post how they will kill a mufucca over some pussy/car/cash, but niggas afraid to kill for their seed because of jail or death? Wee-Bey-Shrug.gif
If I get caught, I'll do my bid.
Tell the Prosecutor to get me another pit sammich.

Back