Welcome To aBlackWeb

Question...is there rules to a street fight

Unless you gettin’ jumped your should never hit/grab/snatch at or any other form of aggressive act towards tha dick/balls area...but that’s just me as a nigga speakin’ who’s never gotten washed in a 1 on 1 street fight...

What makes you practice these rules?

Good question

My conscience. I can't remember any og ever specifically telling me not to do those things but I can remember that kinda thing was always frowned upon.

Most people are like " c'mon man" when the other person is still swingin or stompin an unconscious person.

There's no honor in attacking someone who can't or can no longer fight back. And there's no honor in grabbing/hitting another man's shit.

If you out and it just pop off organically, yeah I'm ok with no rules.

If its just you and another man got an issue and y'all agree to go around the corner and have a fair one, you gotta display some sort of honor and respect in that scenario. Don't be hitting niggas in the nuts and raking eyes and shit like that.

Not really. Certain shit I’m not going to do because it causes revenge. Like if we just throwing hands and I start the fight and get whooped so I use a brick. I would expect to be jumped soon afterwards.

Kicking in the nuts tho I can’t see myself doing that unless a nigga bout to slam me

Back