Welcome To aBlackWeb

Question for iphone/droid people

The difference really that notable to switch to switch so often?

Always thought it was more to it than just wanting the new phone but if that's all it is I can respect it just thought it was more to it.

It kinda depends on the years. Sometimes the difference year to year isn't that big. Sometimes things pop up that do represent big shifts. I got a Pixel 4 now. It's cool, I could use it another couple years and not have a problem. However, Verizon has pushed its 5G in cities that I frequent, so now it's worthwhile to have a 5G phone which the Pixel 6 will be.

So you're right, switching phones is just a vanity thing some years, but some years there are evolutionary shifts is phone technology that make changing worthwhile even if you're happy with what you have.

Also, with the way some contracts work, you're kind of incentivized to switch.

It kinda depends on the years. Sometimes the difference year to year isn't that big. Sometimes things pop up that do represent big shifts. I got a Pixel 4 now. It's cool, I could use it another couple years and not have a problem. However, Verizon has pushed its 5G in cities that I frequent, so now it's worthwhile to have a 5G phone which the Pixel 6 will be.

So you're right, switching phones is just a vanity thing some years, but some years there are evolutionary shifts is phone technology that make changing worthwhile even if you're happy with what you have.

Also, with the way some contracts work, you're kind of incentivized to switch.

Got it appreciate the answer!

so i think tommorow ima get the iphone 12 pro max...

Where should i go to but the charging block and a good phone case?

I kinda like cases that are soft rubber

Back