Welcome To aBlackWeb

Question for iphone/droid people

2max

Ball game
So i have a galaxy7 that's old..i have tmobile.

Iphone people: would u rather have a 11 pro max or a iphone 12?

Droid: whats the best android phone i can get?

I think i want a 6inch screen,good battery bcuz i watch alot of youtube

I have the 11 pro max and the 12 pro max. I don't see much of a difference honestly. Personally I'd say get the 12 since it's newer - or simply wait because they haven't dropped a new phone this year and they typically do. The 13 may be out by September.

Got IPhone 11 Pro Max ,12 Pro Max and Note 20 ultra. Prefer the Note to the Iphone. Batter charges faster, S Pen , bigger screen.

iPhone apps have more to offer than android ,Imessage comes through no matter what

Got the 11 and waiting for the 13 that’s supposed to come out later this year. Saw the 12 pro max but I’m gonna hang onto my 11 til the 13 arrives

In the past I got the decked out samsungs but this last phone I got the Samsung A71 cuz tbh I don't be doing shit on my phone but text/post/listen to music basically so I thought fuck it I'll get this cheaper model. Was great a first, had a couple features I missed but still good. Now I fuckin hate this bitch cuz every update they dumb it down so that it's basically for senior citizens and is lame af now 😡🤬😡

The Pixel 6 is coming out around October. I'm going to be looking to upgrade then. The Pixel is essentially the Android iPhone. It's not necessarily as good a piece of tech as the iPhone, but it's optimized for Android which is important.

I like the 12 Pro Max but the swiping up to close an app is sometimes annoying. The white bar at the bottom shows up just when touching the screen. Also if I'm playing an app that's horizontal it sometimes wont close when I'm swiping up

The camera is amazing though

Yeah the no SD card slot is some bull. I got the 256g one but still that sd slot is missed
How much can you put in the cloud though? I got a 256 card and the phone itself has 256 both about 3/4 full.
Then I saw you can get the case and a pen to use with the s21. Any word about a new note?

How much can you put in the cloud though? I got a 256 card and the phone itself has 256 both about 3/4 full.
Then I saw you can get the case and a pen to use with the s21. Any word about a new note?
Google is no longer doing free cloud service so I think you can only do 15gigs but don't quote me.

I have the case with the pen for my S21. They may get rid of the Note line

Some of us like newer devices

🤷🏾‍♂️

The difference really that notable to switch to switch so often?

Always thought it was more to it than just wanting the new phone but if that's all it is I can respect it just thought it was more to it.

Back