Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Queen Elizabeth II has passed

That's how I see it. If a person was being shitted on in life then them dying don't somehow make them immune to being discussed honestly. And for many people that honesty includes some foul shit

Right, people know their backgrounds, history and the shit they've done that's fucked up. IMO as long as no lies are being told dead or alive folks shouldn't take issue with it being spoke on.

I mean I can understand legit criticisms of how they were when they were alive.. no one is above criticism, but all that dancing on peoples graves and celebrating their deaths is corny to me

This is what an oppressor would say when the tables are turned. You can't live you 96 year old life one way and expect people to switch up on your death. Fuck that.

Besides, I'm saving my absolute best shit for Trump.

Right, people know their backgrounds, history and the shit they've done that's fucked up. IMO as long as no lies are being told dead or alive folks shouldn't take issue with it being spoke on.

Boils down to the same shit I said before about KS...don't want people shitting on you when you're dead then make sure you don't give people a reason to while you're alive.

It’s not even the distasteful comments…..but the fact that people come across as if they care….when they know they don’t..

Anything for a like or retweet though..

I could’ve slept through this whole headline and not feel as if I missed anything when I would wake up

Back