Welcome To aBlackWeb

QTNA

Would you allow a close friend of the opposite sex to call you boo/baby/bae?

Do you have to establish that you and someone are close friends or do you just know?

What's alot? Do yall chill one on one or do u chill with her cuz yall know the same people?
I work with her, so I see her daily. I stay in her class all damn day when I get the chance. We go out on the weekends. However, I wouldn't confide in her the way I would someone I consider a close friend. She confides in me though.

If I omit something about myself when someone asked me to tell them about myself. Did I lie?

If I omit something about myself when someone asked me to tell them about myself. Did I lie?

It's impossible to tell somebody everything about urself. But if that topic has come up and you omitted info, then yea, you lied.

Tell me about yourself.

I fail to mention, I murdered someone.

He finds out and calls me a liar.

I never lied.

If we know the speed of light. Then what is the speed of dark?
"Dark" is the literal opposite of light, which means it doesn't have mass and it isn't a type of energy, which means it doesn't have a speed. It's the absence of light.

Would you allow a close friend of the opposite sex to call you boo/baby/bae?
I had a super close male friend, we called each other boo. He called a few women boo though, and I call some of my female friends boo. It's just a term of endearment.

Back