Welcome To aBlackWeb

"Put me On" Thread

Yeah, I brought that sapo african exfoliating sponge after all those years using a washcloth to realize I was damaging my skin because of the bacteria that be on those washcloths since it don't have any holes in them to try out collecting bacteria on them. Im just waiting for my natural soap to come need.
Who the fuck uses the same wash cloth?
I can’t use any of the blue colored stick deodorant, I’m allergic to something in it and always break out in a rash
On gawd. I got like two sticks in the crib because them shits be burning my arm pits. I was like never again

I can’t use any of the blue colored stick deodorant, I’m allergic to something in it and always break out in a rash
synthetic color additive the blue 5 or 6 is probably the culprit. baking soda probably the second.

Nigga lookin at the toaster oven like...
tenor.gif

Apparently Old Spice had a class action suit against them for this and they blamed “alcohol sensitivity”
“alcohol sensitivity”??? lol you used alcohol all ya life suddenly in deodorant its a problem.. I know you dont believe that fam!
violet 2 green 6
8NIhZNw.jpg

Put me on tha type of download managers ya'll use.

Like for Chrome/FF or whatever browser you use?? I'ont like sitting there downloading everything one at a time and I'm looking for a better one.

Tell about some new shit you just found out about. Discounts, products, advice, anything.

My aunt told me bout this African exfoliating washrag, and how it was great for her skin. I go and get it off Amazon, and mix it with some of my African Black Soap. the dirt just fell off my body... My skin was so motherfuckin smooth and clean... I had the skin of a God man... :clawd3:Yall need to drop the old rags buy this shit asap!

What's the title of that soap brand, already?

Back