Welcome To aBlackWeb

"Put me On" Thread

NorthfolkBros

The King of Page 1
Tell about some new shit you just found out about. Discounts, products, advice, anything.

My aunt told me bout this African exfoliating washrag, and how it was great for her skin. I go and get it off Amazon, and mix it with some of my African Black Soap. the dirt just fell off my body... My skin was so motherfuckin smooth and clean... I had the skin of a God man... :clawd3:Yall need to drop the old rags buy this shit asap!

Last edited:
Yeah, I brought that sapo african exfoliating sponge after all those years using a washcloth to realize I was damaging my skin because of the bacteria that be on those washcloths since it don't have any holes in them to try out collecting bacteria on them. Im just waiting for my natural soap to come need.

Tell about some new shit you just found out about. Discounts, products, advice, anything.

My aunt told me bout this African exfoliating washrag, and how it was great for her skin. I go and get it off Amazon, and mix it with some of my African Black Soap. the dirt just fell off my body... My skin was so motherfuckin smooth and clean... I had the skin of a God man... :clawd3:Yall need to drop the old rags buy this shit asap!

That’s what I use.

It took me years to realizes the deodorant contained aluminum that wasn't good for your armpit because it could be cancerous since it doesn't allow your armpits to sweat.
You're talking about antiperspirant, stand alone deodorant doesn't contain aluminum chlorohydrate, the stuff that clogs your pores.

It took me years to realizes the deodorant contained aluminum that wasn't good for your armpit because it could be cancerous since it doesn't allow your armpits to sweat.

Degree used to make a perfect alternative antiperspirant/deodorant too

793982f78fc91421f5bebe1b76ca2241_large.png

They discontinued it, but once in a blue some surfaces. No aluminum and it actually kept you from stankin' for almost a full day unlike every other alternative.

Back