Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pusha T Will Be On The Joe Buddens Podcast

Yeah but if anybody should do it, it should be drake.

Also so Kanye ain't a snake who gives up info, it's 40 who is the snake. I wonder how niggas treat 40 now knowing he talking like a bitch, bet money they won't keep that same energy they had for Kanye
I agree....nigga gonna say it was the meds.

I'd feel some type of way if I was Pusha with regards to Kanye too.. Kanye went out and apologized to Drake for his involvement and not stepping in bla bla bla... but Pusha said that Drake sent shots at Push over Kanye beats.. wheres Pushas apology? lol

I'd feel some type of way if I was Pusha with regards to Kanye too.. Kanye went out and apologized to Drake for his involvement and not stepping in bla bla bla... but Pusha said that Drake sent shots at Push over Kanye beats.. wheres Pushas apology? lol
push aint a pink nigga so it dont bother him

Wayne and the Clipse was on equal footing at the time. Clipse was one of the first pushers of Bape.

Wayne started fucking wit Bape and people attributed that push to Wayne cause Wayne had an ill marketing team at the time.

Clipse sent innocent shots, Wayne took their heads off,..per common perception..(I didn't care at the time)

They became enimies for years to come

Lol....its funny how lil stupid shit like that ends up with all of this down the line.

Further back than that. Baby never paid clipse for a track.

Yea that part where Mal was like "that's like running around with your nigga knowing he a snitch"

Push was like:

tenor.gif
It was a dumb analogy if we being unbiased......

Just noticed when you add a Y(e) to Chi it's Cyhi

wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

U gonna drop that Budden diss or nah fam?

Cant believe I listened to the whole Pusha joint

It doesnt seem like anyone cares that OVO40 could be pillow talking. Interesting

Bout to listen now.... if all this true this shit funny as fuck 40 telling random IG thots how that Quagmire looking chick got Drake vexed....instead of getting sympathy pussy

Last edited:
Mr Me Too energy didn't come from none payment, may have added to the energy tho, so I'll give u that

Mr Me Too came from the BAPE questions in that Wayne interview. Think it was Vibe. But the reason that was even a question in the first place can be directly attributed to the tension stemming from What Happened to That Boy.

Pusha is lying about 40.

Kanye the one that told him. He’s just trying to protect his Trump-loving boss man.

Back