Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pusha T Will Be On The Joe Buddens Podcast

Lmao listened to that snippet ....should ve dropped the tapes off to Flex would have been way more ignant

Ima rush home today to listen to this

I'm solely talking about the feud between the 2. The census is that Pusha won the battle and all the things that have happened off wax is in Push's favor.

Drake is obviously still the bigger and more successful artist, but as far as the feud, Pusha won.

Like I said in the post you quoted I still feel Drake had the better diss (bar wise) and Pusha's diss was full of gossip shit. But you can't beat drake in war with straight bars, you have to kill him as a person, so I understand the approach Pusha took. That's why I say he won the war, but track for track? Drake out barred homie.

Well if this is the case the Pusha ain't win no war. Especially if it's a war against an opponent that he dragged into and created on some petty shit out of beef with anotha nigga.

Last edited:
Great interview. Right when you think Aubrey may have one up on Push.......

giphy.gif

The 40 shit and the recording is crazy. Drake may just want to fall back and never mention this situation again...lol.

Great interview. Right when you think Aubrey may have one up on Push.......

giphy.gif

The 40 shit and the recording is crazy. Drake may just want to fall back and never mention this situation again...lol.
like drake said...

someone is going to punch him in his fucking face

Them niggas crazy tho for a 100k is made up a bunch of shit on Pusha lol

I guess you missed the part where homie in the audio said "if i give any info alot of gunplay will follow". If you a nigga already gettin money and you know bodies are gonna drop from the shit, 100k aint really shit.

I guess you missed the part where homie in the audio said "if i give any info alot of gunplay will follow". If you a nigga already gettin money and you know bodies are gonna drop from the shit, 100k aint really shit.
damn.....thats some shit....he got it like that...that 100k aint make niggas budge?

respect to push

damn.....thats some shit....he got it like that...that 100k aint make niggas budge?

respect to push

What I got from the interview is that the dudes are already eating good on the street, where 100k isn't impressing these niggas. Then when u couple it with the fact that you know gunplay will follow, it's a no brainer.

What I got from the interview is that the dudes are already eating good on the street, where 100k isn't impressing these niggas. Then when u couple it with the fact that you know gunplay will follow, it's a no brainer.
still......
100k?
nah nigga im good. get outta here with that cheesesteak and soda money

you should not be talking to a chick who cant keep her mouth shut over pillow talk.

i can tell my wife everything and anything an no one will find out.

Back