Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pusha T Says "Oh, Imma have the best album when it drops in 2021. For sure."

There was literally one song about Drake and it was the very last one. How did he use Drake to sell the album?

He had already made what, 2 diss tracks prior to the album?

The album was a soundtrack or at least that's how I viewed it. No wasted beats, lyrics, etc. Perfect album length, no filler tracks.

And this coming from a nigga who never listened to ANY project from push prior to Daytona.

Some of y'all saying shit just to say it. Smh

It’s viewpoints from Canadian niggas they don’t matter in the rap world

Whitney Houston's bathroom? Yeah, I said that.

Hurt dogs will holler. I find it funny that you got so much to say and this was the first Push album you heard. While I been listening to him for 20 years. You funny. Stick to what you know, my nigga.

Imagine a Griselda album with no drum beats.

Yall mad...

I agree that album cover was definitely in poor taste but niggas nowadays especially older niggas wanna be provocative

My first post was one sentence. Said my piece, kept it movin. Plus I posted in here before you did. So who really came in here running with Pusha T credentials? I respond when spoken to. I was told I was smoking cocaine because I think the album was wack. Just standing on my opinion. Only credential I boast is that I heard the mans first album, which was actual fire. An album, according to you, that you knew nothing about. So I had an expectation of quality music from an artist, based on his previous work, and it was disappointing.
Pacha, you're creating an argument that doesn't exist.

If you said, and I honestly don't know, again me being lazy, but if you said that this wasn't as good as album compared to his first one, ok and that's a fair take to have. I was talking about the album on it's own. Yes I have nothing to compare it to in his catalog but I don't think it matters when the discussion was purely about Daytona and not ranking the albums in his catalog.

Did you or did you not say you've been listening to him for 20 years then tried to downplay my opinion of Daytona telling me to stick to what I know? That's a textbook definition of you bringing up ya credentials as if you're more qualified to speak about Daytona than I am with it being my first solo album of his I've actually listened to.

If I brought up his first album then this is an entirely different discussion but I didn't.

I agree that album cover was definitely in poor taste but niggas nowadays especially older niggas wanna be provocative
Let's be honest, had they never said where the pic came from, would you have known it was her bathroom solely from looking at it?

Pacha, you're creating an argument that doesn't exist.

If you said, and I honestly don't know, again me being lazy, but if you said that this wasn't as good as album compared to his first one, ok and that's a fair take to have. I was talking about the album on it's own. Yes I have nothing to compare it to in his catalog but I don't think it matters when the discussion was purely about Daytona and not ranking the albums in his catalog.

Did you or did you not say you've been listening to him for 20 years then tried to downplay my opinion of Daytona telling me to stick to what I know? That's a textbook definition of you bringing up ya credentials as if you're more qualified to speak about Daytona than I am with it being my first solo album of his I've actually listened to.

If I brought up his first album then this is an entirely different discussion but I didn't.
Ok. While the expectation of a quality album is based on previous work, standing alone, I didn't think the album was good. In the post where I voiced my problem with the cover, I also laid out what about the album in particular I didn't like. I know better than to post something and not be able to articulate my opinion.

Ok. While the expectation of a quality album is based on previous work, standing alone, I didn't think the album was good. In the post where I voiced my problem with the cover, I also laid out what about the album in particular I didn't like. I know better than to post something and not be able to articulate my opinion.
Respect✊🏾

Fair but if they didn't, would we have known where it came from?
True. But that was my problem, it felt like shock value tactics to move the needle. Almost like a humblebrag, "You know, Kanye was pissed that he had to pay 80K for that picture...." Now, I had already had my opinion from hearing the album, but that was the icing.

True. But that was my problem, it felt like shock value tactics to move the needle. Almost like a humblebrag, "You know, Kanye was pissed that he had to pay 80K for that picture...." Now, I had already had my opinion from hearing the album, but that was the icing.
I can see this being off-putting now that you've explained it more

I mean shit at the end of the day,ppl like different shit.

What's fire to me might not be fire to you and that's fine.

I been rocking with The Clipse since The Funeral video so it's safe to say I'm biased.

For me production wise and lyric wise,Pusha is one of my favorites period and in that genre of rap.

Niggas wasn't even ready for that level of hustling detail when they dropped.

lol young niggas out here filming murders and crimes on instagram
young female rappers up at the grammys spreading their legs and talking about how they pussies is wet like they are a strip club

young nigga just last week was in a video giving satan a lapdance and selling devil sneakers marked with human blood

but “older niggas wanna be provocative”

lolol
man gtfoh with this bullshit

Daytona was fire

the version that Pharrell produced was prolly fire too

The issue w Push and his brother have always been the production cuz the pen is fire

so if the beats and sequencing are on point for his next album I don’t doubt that shit would be one of the best albums of that yr

lol young niggas out here filming murders and crimes on instagram
young female rappers up at the grammys spreading their legs and talking about how they pussies is wet like they are a strip club

young nigga just last week was in a video giving satan a lapdance and selling devil sneakers marked with human blood

but “older niggas wanna be provocative”

lolol
man gtfoh with this bullshit

Bruh you act like rappers just started pushing the envelope in 2020 lol Nas had dressed up like Jesus on the cross. Lil Kim been talking about pussy forever. Like bruh your counterpoint is weightless

you said especially old niggas, i’m saying everyone does it, there isn’t a need to single out old heads as if they extra with it

Back