Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pusha T Says "Oh, Imma have the best album when it drops in 2021. For sure."

Them beats fire.Most artists have a sound so most albums can be called repetitive.

If you don't like that style then it's repetitive to you

I could listen to soul sample and traditional late 90's early 2000's type beats all day.

If you don't like the trap sound a Jeezy or TI album would be repetitive.

If you don't like lyrical hip hop with traditional hip hop beats,a Royce album would be repetitive to you.

Push makes music for ppl who liked Jay,Big,and with a of Cash Money southern hustler talk.
I actually like repetitve beats when they're done right: Rza, Pete Rock, Marci

Not all repetition is good repetition

There was literally one song about Drake and it was the very last one. How did he use Drake to sell the album?

He had already made what, 2 diss tracks prior to the album?

The album was a soundtrack or at least that's how I viewed it. No wasted beats, lyrics, etc. Perfect album length, no filler tracks.

And this coming from a nigga who never listened to ANY project from push prior to Daytona.

Some of y'all saying shit just to say it. Smh

It's a lil strange to me that Daytona is the album accused of soundin' the same when niggas love these repetitive 808 beats and these no drum Griselda projects.
Lol Griselda got drums

I would find it odd if somebody liked Griselda but didn't like Pusha.

Daytona was my least favorite album from Pusha. The beats didn't sound the same to me but I get what people saying about the beats.

I said after that album. He needs to go back and get some Pharell beats and never let Kayne do ALL the beats on his album again.

IMO the album never switched gears. I sounded like one extremely long ass song. That is what I disliked about the album although I thought it was good.

And did I really read a nigga say the album cover was in poor taste?

Tf?
Whitney Houston's bathroom? Yeah, I said that.

Hurt dogs will holler. I find it funny that you got so much to say and this was the first Push album you heard. While I been listening to him for 20 years. You funny. Stick to what you know, my nigga.

Imagine a Griselda album with no drum beats.

Yall mad...

Whitney Houston's bathroom? Yeah, I said that.

Hurt dogs will holler. I find it funny that you got so much to say and this was the first Push album you heard. While I been listening to him for 20 years. You funny. Stick to what you know, my nigga.

Imagine a Griselda album with no drum beats.

Yall mad...
Brah, what does any of this have to do with my critique of the album?

Obv this is a trigger for you for some strange reason. I didn't know that me not listening to any of his previous projects excluded me from talking about THIS album. Lol

Out of all the album covers in the world, you choose this one as a gripe as part of your reasoning why you don't like the album?

Be blessed in the season brah.

Brah, what does any of this have to do with my critique of the album?

Obv this is a trigger for you for some strange reason. I didn't know that me not listening to any of his previous projects excluded me from talking about THIS album. Lol

Out of all the album covers in the world, you choose this one as a gripe as part of your reasoning why you don't like the album?

Be blessed in the season brah.
I stay blessed in all seasons.

A trigger? Dont flatter yourself, brah. Make sure you're reading carefully. Or just read. You swingin and missin.

As far as your lack of musical knowledge in the current conversation, it's simple. Make sure you know what you're talking about before you try indirect, sideways comments. Be blessed, AP

I stay blessed in all seasons.

A trigger? Dont flatter yourself, brah. Make sure you're reading carefully. Or just read. You swingin and missin.

As far as your lack of musical knowledge in the current conversation, it's simple. Make sure you know what you're talking about before you try indirect, sideways comments. Be blessed, AP

I was speaking specifically about Daytona. You came running in here with your Pusha T credentials as if you suggest my opinion on the album isn't as valid as yours because I hadn't listened to any of his previous work prior to Daytona.

As far as my album cover remark towards you goes, I legit didn't remember who said it and I was trying to get the thought out my head and didn't feel like going back to see who said it. It wasn't anything sideways to you but if that's how you felt, I can't do anything about that. I have no problem quoting whoever it is I'm having a discussion with. I was just lazy this time.

Glad you stay blessed✊🏾

I was speaking specifically about Daytona. You came running in here with your Pusha T credentials as if you suggest my opinion on the album isn't as valid as yours because I hadn't listened to any of his previous work prior to Daytona.

As far as my album cover remark towards you goes, I legit didn't remember who said it and I was trying to get the thought out my head and didn't feel like going back to see who said it. It wasn't anything sideways to you but if that's how you felt, I can't do anything about that. I have no problem quoting whoever it is I'm having a discussion with. I was just lazy this time.

Glad you stay blessed✊🏾
My first post was one sentence. Said my piece, kept it movin. Plus I posted in here before you did. So who really came in here running with Pusha T credentials? I respond when spoken to. I was told I was smoking cocaine because I think the album was wack. Just standing on my opinion. Only credential I boast is that I heard the mans first album, which was actual fire. An album, according to you, that you knew nothing about. So I had an expectation of quality music from an artist, based on his previous work, and it was disappointing.

Back