Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pusha T Says "Oh, Imma have the best album when it drops in 2021. For sure."

That album had

Zero wack bars
Zero wack beats
Zero wack hooks
The sound was very cohesive

I dont see how u can be a hip hop fan and call that album wack.
Not your cup a tea. sure, understandable...but wack?
First, the album cover was in poor taste and was only used for shock value. Beats were lazy and repetitive. Last the bars were average at best. Just because you can say 'Santaria' in some overly exaggerated way doesnt mean you really going in. Continuing to try to generate buzz off a stale Drake diss, nah. Need more that shock value to suit me. Wasnt close to My Name is My Name and I think most people in here were putting too much on this pedestrian album.

Yall know these reactions dont faze me, I said whats I said.

First, the album cover was in poor taste and was only used for shock value. Beats were lazy and repetitive. Last the bars were average at best. Just because you can say 'Santaria' in some overly exaggerated way doesnt mean you really going in. Continuing to try to generate buzz off a stale Drake diss, nah. Need more that shock value to suit me. Wasnt close to My Name is My Name and I think most people in here were putting too much on this pedestrian album.

Yall know these reactions dont faze me, I said whats I said.
Them beats fire.Most artists have a sound so most albums can be called repetitive.

If you don't like that style then it's repetitive to you

I could listen to soul sample and traditional late 90's early 2000's type beats all day.

If you don't like the trap sound a Jeezy or TI album would be repetitive.

If you don't like lyrical hip hop with traditional hip hop beats,a Royce album would be repetitive to you.

Push makes music for ppl who liked Jay,Big,and with a of Cash Money southern hustler talk.

Back