Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pusha T Reportedly Fires Shots At Drake In Song Missing From Pop Smoke's Album

The feature was on Pop Smoke's album. Meaning it had to be given to someone else's people as well. I don't get the "Pusha has a leak" angle you're pushing.
He asked to be taken off the record because of the Tears Of The Stans

Someone wanted a Pusha verse tho. Don't matter what the
I didn’t see it posted in here but I found the Pusha verse..

Pusha is a VP of a label. He knows how these things work. He knows what he's doing with the IG posts suggesting Drake had the verse pulled. I just wanna hear how Drake is apparently getting to hear Pusha T verses before songs come out in order to have them pulled. That's alot of work to go through combing every bar this nigga writes for potential disses. You got 1 nigga who runs his mouth about people's personal business in Pusha, nigga is still lame for that Bron line talking about him smashing ol girl, and another nigga who wants to pretend to be a Jamaican crime boss. Both these niggas look silly
50 Cent executive produced Pop Smoke whole album, he more than likely gave drake a “heads up” about Pusha T verse..

50 Cent executive produced Pop Smoke whole album, he more than likely gave drake a “heads up” about Pusha T verse..
giphy.gif

So then Pusha's issue should be with 50 and Drake...but it's doubtful he's about to call 50 out the same way he does Drake and just did Young Thug. That would interesting to see though

Cmon meek.

Leave ya feelings for 50 out of it.

Why would he want something that would draw attention to the album and drive sales off the album. Why would he go out of his way to let drake block part of his own project.

If he wanted to take something off the album drake not gonna be the driving force. Maybe... maybe niggas just thought it was wack.

So then Pusha's issue should be with 50 and Drake...but it's doubtful he's about to call 50 out the same way he does Drake and just did Young Thug. That would interesting to see though
Bruh NOBODY is afraid of 50, and why would Push have a problem with 50 telling drake about the verse, drake would’ve found out at some point..

Bruh NOBODY is afraid of 50, and why would Push have a problem with 50 telling drake about the verse, drake would’ve found out at some point..

Why you ain't keep that energy for him the other day meek?

And what incentive does 50 have to tell drake anything after asking pusha to get on the project?

Make it make sense meek.

Why you ain't keep that energy for him the other day meek?

And what incentive does 50 have to tell drake anything after asking pusha to get on the project?

Make it make sense meek.
You calling me Meek is getting corny.. 50, meek, drake, Pusha, I don’t personally know none of them niggas and refuse to have a internet argument about it..

It’s obvious you go hard for drake cause he the only thing that make your country “Canada” somewhat respectable, but it ain’t that serious with me, so I’m gracefully bowing out this back and forth..

:mybad:

You calling me Meek is getting corny.. 50, meek, drake, Pusha, I don’t personally know none of them niggas and refuse to have a internet argument about it..

It’s obvious you go hard for drake cause he the only thing that make your country “Canada” somewhat respectable, but it ain’t that serious with me, so I’m gracefully bowing out this back and forth..

:mybad:

Just say you have no legitimate answers for the bullshit you throwing at the walls.

Pusha is a VP of a label. He knows how these things work. He knows what he's doing with the IG posts suggesting Drake had the verse pulled. I just wanna hear how Drake is apparently getting to hear Pusha T verses before songs come out in order to have them pulled. That's alot of work to go through combing every bar this nigga writes for potential disses. You got 1 nigga who runs his mouth about people's personal business in Pusha, nigga is still lame for that Bron line talking about him smashing ol girl, and another nigga who wants to pretend to be a Jamaican crime boss. Both these niggas look silly
i forgot all about pusha putting brons business out there, just like when jay z was talking bout who iverson sleeping with

if i was an nba player and one of these dumbass rappers got me into trouble with my lady over their bullshit i’d ron artest one of these motherfuckers on sight

how the fuck you gonna chatty patty me in your raps for clout?

Who said anything about fear? We all know 50's history with beef has given us some funny ass moments. And Pusha should have an issue w/ somebody telling Drake about his verses. Who the fuck goes around warning niggas it's a diss track coming out? Let alone somebody you know telling the nigga you're dissing it's coming out beforehand and letting him hear it. It's difference between Drake finding out when the song comes out vs him hearing it because somebody sent him the verse or told him about it.

i forgot all about pusha putting brons business out there, just like when jay z was talking bout who iverson sleeping with

if i was an nba player and one of these dumbass rappers got me into trouble with my lady over their bullshit i’d ron artest one of these motherfuckers on sight

how the fuck you gonna chatty patty me in your raps for clout?

Well if we going the chatty patty route, Pusha's raps according to his mans who snitched was also mainly his life story he was rapping about. So he's got a pretty consistent history of rapping about other's people's business on wax. Nobody is taking away from the man's pen game, but that don't mean he also don't got some flaw ass tendencies about him too.

i thought Push admitted years ago that the LeBron line was just some made up shit that sounded fly on a record and that he didnt know anything about Bron like that and even apologized

i know im not making this up right

i thought Push admitted years ago that the LeBron line was just some made up shit that sounded fly on a record and that he didnt know anything about Bron like that and even apologized

i know im not making this up right
shit that might even be worse
you got my lady mad at me, making me sleep on the couch and my sons friends are cracking jokes on him in cafeteria about me cheating
all because pusha thought some shit sounded good?

nah man

Back