Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pusha T Reportedly Fires Shots At Drake In Song Missing From Pop Smoke's Album

How is Drake getting killed though?

His pockets?
Artist not working with no more?
Endorsement deals failing left and right?
Albums not moving?

I need to understand how Pusha is crushing his enemy that he Pursued for no reason For 10 years.

Drake is an industry machine darling so his thing will pretty much keep rolling,but in the mental game that rappers and business ppl play,Pusha be having Drake stressed.

But at the end of the day,music is an algorithm game now and whatever gets you in the algorithm is a good look for you as an artist or brand.

I think it just gets on drake's nerves that Pusha has been able to get on his algorithm and get computers putting off him.

Drake felt untouchable and he got touched pause and everybody knows it.

Same reason why ppl do freestyles to the newest /hottest beat or something that's popular at the moment.

I don't get what the fuss is about.

48 Laws say to kill your enemy completely

Niggas be acting like Drake isn't grown abd he didn't step into a beef that's been on since at least 2006

If dissing Drake made me money I would diss him in every verse

For some it's because Pusha turns into the exact thing he says he's against when it comes to Drake. A nigga who runs his mouth about business that ain't his. That and for me it was when I found out the actual origin of the beef. I can deal with rappers beefing over actual real life shit or even "I'm the better rapper" but Push whole reason for dissing Drake is just stupid as fuck and after a decade plus it's just sad.

Drake is an industry machine darling so his thing will pretty much keep rolling,but in the mental game that rappers and business ppl play,Pusha be having Drake stressed.

But at the end of the day,music is an algorithm game now and whatever gets you in the algorithm is a good look for you as an artist or brand.

I think it just gets on drake's nerves that Pusha has been able to get on his algorithm and get computers putting off him.

Same reason why ppl do freestyles to the newest /hottest beat or something that's popular at the moment.
jay0.gif

Pusha got some shit on Drake and now I’m really curious what it is

I thought of this 2 years ago, especially when he did the interview with Joe Budden... but then again, why would he keep it in the stash and not kill Drake off when he had the entire culture's attention and won the battle?

Pusha basically had everything lined up. Why wait 2+ years?

He's probably playing with the idea that he got some shit, but I doubt he has anything worst than what he already revealed.

For some it's because Pusha turns into the exact thing he says he's against when it comes to Drake. A nigga who runs his mouth about business that ain't his. That and for me it was when I found out the actual origin of the beef. I can deal with rappers beefing over actual real life shit or even "I'm the better rapper" but Push whole reason for dissing Drake is just stupid as fuck and after a decade plus it's just sad.
Let me sum this up

"I'm bias"

Let me sum this up

"I'm bias"

No. I still fuck with Pusha's music and have since Lord Willin, actually was listening to the album last week, and think he's easily top 5 lyricist and has been for a while. Drake ain't made a cohesive project since NWTS. I just think the Drake shit turns him into a corny nigga and he's better than that. Dont confuse bias with being able to point out flaws even in artist you like

I don't get what the fuss is about.

48 Laws say to kill your enemy completely

Niggas be acting like Drake isn't grown abd he didn't step into a beef that's been on since at least 2006

If dissing Drake made me money I would diss him in every verse

What money? Who bought Daytona? Story of addidon rings off?

Mental game?

Pusha had Drake and Wayne on his mind for 10+ years over nothing with no attention. That shit is truly pathetic and sad.

Pusha is everything he claims he’s against. On top of being the president of a company ran by a black man who promotes white supremacy lol.

You can’t make this shit up

Back