Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pusha T Is not a top 50 list rapper of all time. - Jim Jones

Let Push tell it, niggas started wearing Bape cuz of the clipse 🤦🏾‍♂️

Lol that shit was grip when it came out didn’t cop bape or ice cream in school. Pharrell clothing is decent but I remember when I thought the bapes were some custom air forces

Dipset defo had a culture impact as far as style, no matter who done it first their hype and exposure at the time took it world wide and to a whole new level...

When Jim started wearing more skinny jeans, part of the that was the Euro look that he prolly got some of that drip from the S.A.S group singed to ROC/Dipset from London...

Then Jim started going abit more gothic..

Personally Ive always thought Jim was one of those dudes that looks wack no matter what he wears, like you could put a $10k suit on him and it would still look like a off the shelf charity store joint...

@Dwayne bruh that was the style then plus toss in Timbs and long john tops too... Hey Ma, Get Em Daddy, Dipset Anthem, Santana Town, Killa Cam, etc go peep them vids. Wasn't skinny jeans and such

If you living what you rap about at 40+ years old as a successful rapper then you are a dumbass that deserves every bad thing that happens to you. Dre told y’all back on the Show Soundtrack it’s all entertainment

yyyyeaah I don't care about to be honest. I used to.

Back