Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pusha T Is not a top 50 list rapper of all time. - Jim Jones

Dipset and Diplomatis had more impact than Clipse.

Jim Jones as a solo artist and Pusha t as a solo artist should be the same. Maybe 55/45 in Pusha favor.

Pusha t was the man until he got exposed for not living what he rap about. Same goes with Rico ross. I am pretty sure people would rank them higher if they both was 'real' what saved them is that both of them make good music and can rap good as fuck.

Bruh as much as I’m a Nas fan he was sitti outside his window, scribbling in his notepad creating the life. In fact Jay showed him his first tech so….
22LG.gif

They're about even imo.

They both have songs I like, but if I was making a top 50 list, I'm not sure either one of them would be on it.

Then again, once you get past your favorite 10-15 MCs, who has time to rank 50 MCs?

I liked Grindin and I'm Ready about equally and that's about as far as it goes.

Pusha t was the man until he got exposed for not living what he rap about. Same goes with Rico ross. I am pretty sure people would rank them higher if they both was 'real' what saved them is that both of them make good music and can rap good as fuck.
If you living what you rap about at 40+ years old as a successful rapper then you are a dumbass that deserves every bad thing that happens to you. Dre told y’all back on the Show Soundtrack it’s all entertainment

Back