Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pulling Mister B's coon card 🦝... Who is the best TV dad part 2

I aint taking any sides, but lets keep internet shit on the internet.

Lets not get anyones real life involved. No threatening peoples jobs and shit. Thats where the line is imo.

Mfers can even meet up and fight if thats what they wanna do to settle shit. Be some clown shit imo, but still cool.

But lets not get peoples real lives and jobs involved.

I aint taking any sides, but lets keep internet shit on the internet.

Lets not get anyones real life involved. No threatening peoples jobs and shit. Thats where the line is imo.

Mfers can even meet up and fight if thats what they wanna do to settle shit. Be some clown shit imo, but still cool.

But lets not get peoples real lives and jobs involved.
The point of that was to warn Mr b he's talking and acting way too reckless for someone who has left as many breadcrumbs as he has. That's just risky behavior

I had to let him know he was really fucking with the wrong one and notice he shut right the fuck up lmao

He actually went to cry about it in the cookout thread. No lie. Shook.

Disinathrooe is correct. I am a geneticist and can confirm that The coon gene is indeed real. My team of scientists, under the supervision of dr. Tariq Nasheed, located it on chromosome 69. Once it inhabits the cells nucleus during the third trimester of fetal development we noticed the mother developed a distinct craving for mayonnaise. The telltale sign among infants with this gene is in their method of communication. They do not "coo" they "coon". Only with 10 recitations a day of Marcus Garvey essays before nap time will this genes expression be thoroughly blunted.

ds00549-your-genes-chromosomes-and-dna.jpg

@Mister. B You should have quit when race jumped off the top rope. You were already ktfo then

You're pushing it

Nigga do you how many racists ive had suspended fired and reprimanded from their jobs??? I lost count

You know how easy it would be send this up to the same B1 Tariq listeners you hate??

You know how fucking EASY it would be to find a black math teachers school in philly and report to his white overlords how hes stalking and harassing and threatening people online. Your ear whisperer wouldn't like that

It would be bitchmade to do that to black man, i wouldn't but im capable

Stop obsessing over me weirdo
This didnt hit how you thought it would…

:niggaa:

You made a thread callin him out
Bruh. I didn't start this at all

In a nutshell Mr B hates me because i remind abw that white politicians black people support are anti black

That's why its fuck me forever die.. that's the reason

My Rhetoric fucks up his sensibilities

I haven't read the thread yet, but is Mister B a coon because they are anti-black people or are they a coon because they simply disagree with you on certain subjects?

I haven't forgotten about you either. I'm going back to Wilmington this weekend. How about I show up to South Philly, too?

Gii damn. MB said ANYONE can get it..."Female rappers to...I don't give a fuck boo" - LL Cool J

Back