Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pulling Mister B's coon card 🦝... Who is the best TV dad part 2

@Loch121 I told u these people are crazy

giphy.gif
I'm kind of caught up right now but what is going on exactly

Y'all niggas throw coon around too much. A coon would Larry Elder or a Candace Owens. A nigga taking a goofy pic with a white don't make you coon.

Also niggas listen to rappers who talk about killing black people all day not a word said. A nigha talking about wearing a goofy cracka t-shirt world is over LMAO

Also this nigga Mister B wears a condom with his wife. He's weird for that if we're going throw names at people. Throw that weird nigga that name 🤣🤣🤣.

Do better guys!!!!

somx1mnrtwoe.gif

Y'all niggas throw coon around too much. A coon would Larry Elder or a Candace Owens. A nigga taking a goofy pic with a white don't make you coon.

Also niggas listen to rappers who talk about killing black people all day not a word said. A nigha talking about wearing a goofy cracka t-shirt world is over LMAO

Also this nigga Mister B wears a condom with his wife. He's weird for that if we're going throw names at people. Throw that weird nigga that name 🤣🤣🤣.

Do better guys!!!!

View attachment 650118

Well, duh.

Do better guys!!!!

View attachment 650118
How is not wanting kids weird?

You muhfuckas are hustling all the way backwards.

Being trolled by someone named ABW Biggest troll of the year is funny and sad at the same time. I mean her badge literally tells you that she is about to troll tf outta ya and ya still get trolled.

Carry on.

Do better guys!!!!

View attachment 650118

coonin is the same as racism
i dont have to flat out call you a nigger to be racist

just like mister b dont have to be as headass as candance owens to be a coon

Back