Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pulling Mister B's coon card šŸ¦... Who is the best TV dad part 2

This newborn wolf is howling out.. because genetic predisposition. He's never seen the moon or anything.. but dna makes him howl like crazy

Same concept with coonery lol

I think this post is referring to the concept of Generational Trauma and Human/Self-Domestication.
They are not new concepts, but not sure if a study specifically on black people was made.
One might be over due.

Mane yall ain't gone do nothing. What you gone post next your schedule next

fight-provoke.gif

notice how they attack @Disanthrope

instead of the coon himself
smh

2BD04196-2F5C-402D-A34A-87737E2279C4.jpeg

another piece of evidence linking mister b to blatant coonery and coonpocrisy

exhibit 95

notice how mister B conveniently tries to crop out the brotha at the top to adorn the face of some unsuspecting white boy?????

ladies and gentlemen,

what we are witnessing here is downright criminal!

6258277C-7541-4DD1-B28D-B7C3C776131F.jpeg

Last edited:

smh

View attachment 649896

exhibit 95

notice how mister B conveniently tries to crop out the brotha at the top to adorn the face of someone unsuspecting white boy?????

ladies and gentlemen,

View attachment 649907
I just can't

Remember that time you put my name in an OP, unprovoked?...

@Mister B. You're a fucking wholesale tapdancing coon. You display feelings and emotions over white men consistently, so there's no other word to describe your cringe ass slave like behavior nigga

If don't give a fuck who disagrees or plays dumb. I bring receipts, not just opinion

I did a search. Mister b has typed the word "bigot" a total of 3 times on abw. Twice was against me in the last 24 HOURS in defense of 2 old cacs with racist pasts.

Let's see if my words are true here....

Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 6.45.59 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 6.46.39 PM.png

You seem to have an overwhelming distain for others that ain't black.....I wonder what the literal definition of the word "bigot" is:

Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 6.47.40 PM.png
Sounds accurate as fuck to me.

So, knowing that, Instead of YOU doing some self-reflection as to why you would be referred to as a bigot, you take the highest pussy road possible.

Let me make this clear: Don't you EVER, IN YOUR MOTHERFUCKING LIFE refer to me or any self-respected black man as a "coon" "Sambo", or anything that insinuates lower to any other race.....unless you're 1000% ready to stand on those words to their face.

Nah, muhfucka. You crossed a line. There's a difference between disagreeing with someone political beliefs, and this Mount Fuckshit here just cause I don't agree with this fake-ass Garvey shit you stumble and bumble through every fuckin day on this jawn.

Wolf? FOH.

I see pussy with hair on the head.

If you're a REAL WOLF like you claim, check this out:

You can find me on the corner of Dean St and Utica Ave in Crown Heights, Brooklyn. You tell me when you're coming.

I'll gladly meet you there, then beat your fuckin face ALL THE WAY THE FUCK IN with my Juneteenth, Malcolm X, or Colin Kaepernick tee on to give you more of a 'pro-black' experience.

Your choice, pussy.

Juneteenth.png

Kappa Kap.png

Malcolm.png

Or, if you too much of a pussy to pull up, I'll make it easy for you. PM any spot you stay outside at, and choose your shirt. You'll find me.

Until then, I don't give a fuck what you retort with. Unless it's with a "I'll be at _________" or an apology for this ultra-disrespectful shit, my only comments for you is simply this:

Nigga (or Cac, cause jury's still out on you hiding behind your keyboard), Fuck You.

Fuck You Forever.

Pull the Fuck Up.

Ban me if y'all want, but this is ass beatin'-worthy....and you all know it.

smh

View attachment 649896

exhibit 95

notice how mister B conveniently tries to crop out the brotha at the top to adorn the face of some unsuspecting white boy?????

ladies and gentlemen,

View attachment 649907

lmao @ the photoshop skills tho lol lol

In the 4th degree tho. lmao

Chuck Schumer will have none of it

smh

exhibit 95

ladies and gentlemen,

I haven't forgotten about you either. I'm going back to Wilmington this weekend. How about I show up to South Philly, too?

Back