Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pulling Mister B's coon card 🦝... Who is the best TV dad part 2

This newborn wolf is howling out.. because genetic predisposition. He's never seen the moon or anything.. but dna makes him howl like crazy

Same concept with coonery lol

Fam, that wolf aint “newborn” and he’s howling, because that’s how they communicate…

Like a cat meowing or a dog barking.

Aint got nothing to do with seeing the moon.

Cut it out.

Fam, that wolf aint “newborn” and he’s howling, because that’s how they communicate…

Like a cat meowing or a dog barking.

Aint got nothing to do with seeing the moon.

Cut it out.
He's barely communicated before either but ok, its NOT his genes making him go off..you got it

That was probably the weakest most limp dick shit I've read on on here or the IC

genetic pre-disposition to cooning?...naw....your role models were terrible....

Shit like that is why I stay away from these dumbass coon threads....
Its said in jest fam but genetics play a role in behavior

@Mister B. is a good dude overall, i don't sense any self hate... but he owns a pair of spiffy new tap shoes. Im calling it out since he always lets me know how he feels

Remember that time you put my name in an OP, unprovoked?...

@Mister B. You're a fucking wholesale tapdancing coon. You display feelings and emotions over white men consistently, so there's no other word to describe your cringe ass slave like behavior nigga

If don't give a fuck who disagrees or plays dumb. I bring receipts, not just opinion

I did a search. Mister b has typed the word "bigot" a total of 3 times on abw. Twice was against me in the last 24 HOURS in defense of 2 old cacs with racist pasts.

View attachment 649724

The disrespect for Wu Tang is all on his shirt smh

Listen..The fact is we are descendants of slaves.

We are genetically predisposed to coonery and shielding white people, whether its subconscious or intentional, because its embedded in our DNA after 400 years of slavery

When Mister b lashes out on me for my words about white politicians its his recessive slave genes tingling. He can't help himself and its not his fault tbh

This is a terrible take but ok

When Mr. B gets home hes going to address all the things hes done for the black community and accuse me of doing nothing with 0 proof but nonetheless that doesn't nullify the content of the 1st 2 posts

just take your lumps @Mister B.

9a9ac4429b46e0d14b6b2107113ac2e2.jpg

Back