Welcome To aBlackWeb

Public/Work Restroom Question

1/2

Dont drank out my drank, foo
Aight so the restroom has 3 stalls....all equally clean and stocked.....and you gotta drop a deuce right now

Which one you taking?

Why?

I'll get to my inspiration for this in a minute

I remember entering a public bathroom and coming across an old man shitting in a urinal.

Did this:
giphy.gif

I remember opening a public bathroom and coming across an old man shitting in a urinal.

Did this:
giphy.gif

Worked at a movie theater when i was hella young and this dude kept sneaking into the bathroom and doing this. Dude was like a serial killer but instead of dropping bodies he was dropping logs

glad yall think like normal human beings....not even for going away from the door....but for not splitting the stalls

EVERY TIME I go in the restroom here, its a "suit" shittin in the fucking middle stall....forcing you to either stand directly next to them and share that whole experience, or just wait to handle your business

I swear to god niggas in jail got better bathroom etiquette

Furthest from the door if I had to use a restroom potty. But yo one time at the airport I had to use whatever was avail bc that flight food wasn't agreeing with ya boy. What a day not to have matches

Under these circumstances the furthest. But it seems like that third stall getting touched a little too much for my liking.

The one furthest away from the entrance. Cause the only nearest is near the unrinal, don't wanna drop turds next to a niggaz pissing.

The one in the middle is too loose

Where ever the handicap stall is.

I remember in high school, niggas used to go on the other side of the school to use the mentally challenge students bathroom because their bathroom stayed spotless. Niggas used to sneak on their wing to use their bathroom lol

Back