Protests breakout in Chicago after Chicago pigs kill again...

Im just tryn figure out what homie thought he was doing. Was he high?

That was suicide by cop. He had to know he was gonna die.

Reactions: SneakDZA
So he pulled out his wallet to show his ID in what looks like he is complying with what the BLACK officer is asking of him.

Then of course the WHITE bitch officer feels the need to try to put her hands on him even though he is surrounded by cops and seems to be complying with the officer he is actually TALKING to.

I would really like to hear the UNEDITED audio of the video.

Also have to say it was quite stupid for him to run and then start reaching for his gun. Even if he was going to put the gun down it wasn't the smartest move to try and do it right then and there after what just happened with him running away from them.

I intentionally hadn't been following the protests or the story up until last night when I finally decided to watch the video. I don't know man........it looked like a valid shot to me. He fucked up as soon as he reached for the pistol. What do you expect the cop or any person to do in that particular scenario?......wait for him to pull the pistol out and start shooting at you first? I think that protesting when a nigga was clearly in the wrong has a negative impact on instances when we are protesting against legit situations of police fuckery.

I intentionally hadn't been following the protests or the story up until last night when I finally decided to watch the video. I don't know man........it looked like a valid shot to me. He fucked up as soon as he reached for the pistol. What do you expect the cop or any person to do in that particular scenario?......wait for him to pull the pistol out and start shooting at you first? I think that protesting when a nigga was clearly in the wrong has a negative impact on instances when we are protesting against legit situations of police fuckery.
They showed that type of restraint with the Bundy ranch people despite them drawing guns on cops. I don’t give these motherfuckers no passes.

Reactions: StringerBell
They showed that type of restraint with the Bundy ranch people despite them drawing guns on cops. I don’t give these motherfuckers no passes.

If you in the street and somebody reaching for a gun wouldn't you try to fire first.

If you in the street and somebody reaching for a gun wouldn't you try to fire first.
Yes, but I’m not a cop who’s trained to handle these situations. Y’all are so desensitized to black people getting killed that y’all will buy into their logic. We seen them get guns pointed at them by white peopke and they still don’t shoot so miss me with that.

Reactions: Chicity
like the poster above you said......are you protesting a nigga reaching for a gun or a dude when was just going to get milk?

Reactions: StringerBell
Yes, but I’m not a cop who’s trained to handle these situations. Y’all are so desensitized to black people getting killed that y’all will buy into their logic. We seen them get guns pointed at them by white peopke and they still don’t shoot so miss me with that.

cmon bruh......even if he got a gun and running......he reached for it.

this is different....you cant mix everything up because it dilutes the pool for when we truly need it.

ok....cool.

but was this not an adrenaline driven situation when the running started?

i cant defend this one

cmon bruh......even if he got a gun and running......he reached for it.

this is different....you cant mix everything up because it dilutes the pool for when we truly need it.

ok....cool.

but was this not an adrenaline driven situation when the running started?

i cant defend this one
Cops are trained to deal with these “high adrenaline” situations. They seem to know the proper protocol when dealing with white folks but with black people its thrown out the window.

Reactions: SeaSnake
Cops are trained to deal with these “high adrenaline” situations. They seem to know the proper protocol when dealing with white folks but with black people its thrown out the window.
see...

i agree with you.
i do.
but also.....you cant do shit to provoke when you already know the deck is stacked against you.

if homie didnt have a gun......
i'd be on his side.

you know how i do....i gotta look at it from a 360 degree view. while the initial stop may be wrong....dont make shit wrong(er)

Reactions: nex gin
see...

i agree with you.
i do.
but also.....you cant do shit to provoke when you already know the deck is stacked against you.

if homie didnt have a gun......
i'd be on his side.

you know how i do....i gotta look at it from a 360 degree view. while the initial stop may be wrong....dont make shit wrong(er)
I want justice and your way of approaching this will continue to validate their fuckery. But go ahead have at it. I seen a video of a man chasing a cop and the cop runs away from him. They typically exhaust every option even multiple times before deciding to finally shoot when dealing with white people. I’m not trying to hear no excuses that justify this. The only way I’d agree with you is if this was consistent regardless of race then it is what it is.

I want justice and your way of approaching this will continue to validate their fuckery. But go ahead have at it. I seen a video of a man chasing a cop and the cop runs away from him. They typically exhaust every option even multiple times before deciding to finally shoot when dealing with white people. I’m not trying to hear no excuses that justify this. The only way I’d agree with you is if this was consistent regardless of race then it is what it is.
ok cool.

life aint fair bruh....but we also gotta stop doing shit that makes it harder.
but we also have to protect each other and move as a unit.
moving as a unit....and those that slow our progress need to be left out.

the same energy you have for dude carrying and reaching for a gun you should have for black lawyers that got extra hard prosecuting black people or black cops who go extra hard at black people or black business owner who go extra hard on black customers.

man we have many other men and women who are innocent ...i wont waste energy on someone who made their situation worse.

ill even go one further.

if dude felt he needed to carry a gun for self defense because of where he lived...
why is his area that bad? who is allowing the area to get bad to the point of needing to carry a gun?
who is not policing our own?
who are the leaders who failed our community to allow it to fall into such anarchy?

step by step....and here we are.
he could be a victim of circumstance.......but you still dont reach for the gun.

at some point...you just gotta give up.

Reactions: nex gin
ok cool.

life aint fair bruh....but we also gotta stop doing shit that makes it harder.
but we also have to protect each other and move as a unit.
moving as a unit....and those that slow our progress need to be left out.

the same energy you have for dude carrying and reaching for a gun you should have for black lawyers that got extra hard prosecuting black people or black cops who go extra hard at black people or black business owner who go extra hard on black customers.

man we have many other men and women who are innocent ...i wont waste energy on someone who made their situation worse.

ill even go one further.

if dude felt he needed to carry a gun for self defense because of where he lived...
why is his area that bad? who is allowing the area to get bad to the point of needing to carry a gun?
who is not policing our own?
who are the leaders who failed our community to allow it to fall into such anarchy?

step by step....and here we are.
he could be a victim of circumstance.......but you still dont reach for the gun.

at some point...you just gotta give up.
I’m putting the blame on the people that created the environment that force people into a life of crime that in turn made him have to carry a gun. I’m not letting them slide because I’ve seen how they’ve handled similar or worse situations with others.

I’m putting the blame on the people that created the environment that force people into a life of crime that in turn made him have to carry a gun. I’m not letting them slide because I’ve seen how they’ve handled similar or worse situations with others.

ok but who are those people?

The people who took the jobs and resources out of the communities, underfunded schools, the people that pass laws and bills that specifically target black people, etc etc.
ok.....this is where i get heat...

why are we THAT dependant on someone else?
why do we need handouts from people who already shown they dont give a shit about you?
at what point do you blame yourself for keep asking for crumbs behind a bakery and constantly getting kicked in the face?

so you blame the people who hate us?

quick story with link for verification.
i was sitting here a few months ago and saw the news.
russians are buying up places in cyprus. if you spend more than 2mil euros on a home you can get EU citizenship.
with the citizenship.....they will eventually outnumer the locals and that gives them voting clout and can influence the local politics.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...oligarch-oleg-deripaska-buys-cypriot-passport
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...tizenship-to-super-rich-of-russia-and-ukraine

now outside of the money...the purpose i used this was because there is a bigger goal. a bigger picture. they are moving as a unit to create influence one step at a time..
they are controlling their own destiny.

now you mean to tell me....black people cant do this on a small scale and make babysteps?

i could have sworn in chicago i believe that it was a gang that the politicians bent to to get their vote...i gotta look it up...i want to say the al rukens but i may be wrong.

but we dont need them....we need to support our own more. depend on us