Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Prosthetic genitals for transitioning girls O_o

Is this ok?

• Total voters
I was told as a toddler to and all the way up to schools age I did everything my parents wanted me to. And I still revert back to certain things I was taught.

Nothing major though.

But the mind manipulation a parent can have on a kid is incredible. So doing things like this can shape their thoughts and they could develop body dysmorphic disorder.

Fair point

So should a parent support their kid if they feel they are another gender? Like if a kid is 13 not asking for a sex change but want to dress like a different gender is that cool or not?
Style of dress I’d probably make a compromise point. Say if it’s a girl, I wouldn’t allow her to go by he/him or change her name or get any type of hormone treatment or surgery. At that age they still figuring themselves out and a lot can change by the time they are an adult.

Once they are an adult they can make that decision. I’d let them know I think it’s not right based on my beliefs, but I’d still love them unconditionally and wouldn’t disown them or anything. I think it’s ok to disagree with a child’s lifestyle and still love them.

i have a lot of lesbian friends, growing up they would put socks down there or wear their harness under the clothes

see, these conversations are a waste of time. half of yall dont interact with gay people or know anybody in the community.

nothing about this was shocking to me
outside of the fact Black people are running with tweets from some racist ass troll account

also most trans people dont wake up at 18 and say “hey i think i want to be a man/woman”

its something that most say is innately felt since they were children so theres tht

i have a lot of lesbian friends, growing up they would put socks down there or wear their harness under the clothes

see, these conversations are a waste of time. half of yall dont interact with gay people or know anybody in the community.

nothing about this was shocking to me
outside of the fact Black people are running with tweets from some racist ass troll account

also most trans people dont wake up at 18 and say “hey i think i want to be a man/woman”

its something that most say is innately felt since they were children so theres tht
So you think it’s cool to put knitted dicks in kids’ underwear? All of the LGBTQ stuff aside, I just don’t see why any kid would need this.

And I didn’t get the race angle to be honest.

Not exactly but ok. If you had kids you’d know how strange it would be to buy your kid a knitted dick. Or maybe you wouldn’t, idk.

i had 0 clue this existed until today and have no plans on revisiting this a week, months, or years from now

also, if your child is not trans or self-actualizing in that way, why does it matter?

Infants and toddlers don't know what a trans is or identifying as anything. This some sick shit the parents are forcing on them.

Last edited:
Man in grade 7 I laughed at a chick cause I saw the tissue drop out her stuffed bra as i was walking by her at her locker. She started crying. Other people walk up and think I'm just on some mean bully shit. I felt bad and apologized and kept it moving. Didn't even run my mouth about what actually happened. Fast forward a day one later a lol snitch ass nigga who bucked on her crying but never saw shit and 3 of her friends who weren't there said they saw me grab her titty. I was suspended 2 weeks and threatened about police getting involved and no body believed me until these chicks recanted and said I didn't do nothing. Even after they said they were lying they made me play out the suspension. My mom cussed the vp out. But fuck her too for not believing me in the first place.

(That vice principal hated me after that and did some super foul shit my parents actually ended up suing the school board for the next year.)

Imagine what they would have done to my blackass today if I was walking down the hallway minding my own fucking business and saw this bitches lil stuffed dick fall out.

Need a ufo to come take me from this ghetto we call earth for real. Enough.

Back