Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Prosthetic genitals for transitioning girls O_o

Is this ok?

• Total voters
I think it’s hurting kids. They too young to worry about having a dick or not. Planting seeds early to get a body part chopped off or put on.

I can understand that viewpoint. Like I said I disagree with making permanent decisions at a young age.

If they feel like the opposite sex at whatever age that they develop those feelings... those conversations are already happening regardless I would imagine

Listen. Its not hate

When you're waving your cape for these folk this is exactly the kind of fuckshit critics of the movement are skeptical about.

Now you're in here just as..confused as the rest of us. Make it make sense

nobody is confused I don’t think most lbgqt people are out here targeting kids. This here is not the entire movement

I can understand that viewpoint. Like I said I disagree with making permanent decisions at a young age.

If they feel like the opposite sex at whatever age that they develop those feelings... those conversations are already happening regardless I would imagine

It’s not even making a decision to chop/add while they’re young. It’s about planting the seed IMO.

if a kid feel they are a girl or boy it is what it is and they can feel that way. No problem here

It’s not even making a decision to chop/add while they’re young. It’s about planting the seed IMO.

if a kid feel they are a girl or boy it is what it is and they can feel that way. No problem here

this goes back to "the agenda" folks keep going on about

I'm of the opinion.. if that aint the typa shit you into from jump.. or something you want from jump on some level.. I find it hard to imagine theres some folks convincing young children to modify their body chemistry or chop body parts off. I could be wrong tho....

Like anything Im sure there are cases where some sick adults are pressuring kids but I dont think its as widespread as folks like to make it seem.

giphy.gif

I'm of the opinion.. if that aint the typa shit you into from jump.. or something you want from jump on some level.. I find it hard to imagine theres some folks convincing young children to modify their body chemistry or chop body parts off. I could be wrong tho....

Like anything Im sure there are cases where some sick adults are pressuring kids but I dont think its as widespread as folks like to make it seem.
Do you believe charlise therons kid decided to be a girl without any influence from her as she claims?

Do you believe charlise therons kid decided to be a girl without any influence from her as she claims?

I dont know enough about that situation to speak on it honestly.

I would say tho... if they had a legit agenda tho and were pressuring their kids... then more of their kids woulda decided to change up as well..

If that happened.. then thats a different conversation and im open to learn/listen

Do you have any kids yourself? Not trying to be ass by asking

Got no issue with adult women wearing whatever fake or 'prosthetic' body part that floats their boat. Don't give a single fuck. Full stop.

No offense taken bruh. Nah I don't have any kids. Got a gang of nieces and nephews tho.

Curious where you're going with this

I had a long response but I’ll just say.

A parents influence has a direct effect on how a child view themselves.

So if a parent is pushing it or hinting at it, a child would think it’s right to want to get something removed/added.

And I’m not speaking on folks being forced to like the same sex. Strictly this type of situation

So should a parent support their kid if they feel they are another gender? Like if a kid is 13 not asking for a sex change but want to dress like a different gender is that cool or not?

I had a long response but I’ll just say.

A parents influence has a direct effect on how a child view themselves.

So if a parent is pushing it or hinting at it, a child would think it’s right to want to get something removed/added.

And I’m not speaking on folks being forced to like the same sex. Strictly this type of situation

Do you feel personally if your parents pushed that on you, or tried to persuade you to do this kinda stuff, you would have taken some of these measures as a kid coming up?

Do you feel personally if your parents pushed that on you, or tried to persuade you to do this kinda stuff, you would have taken some of these measures as a kid coming up?

I was told as a toddler to and all the way up to schools age I did everything my parents wanted me to. And I still revert back to certain things I was taught.

Nothing major though.

But the mind manipulation a parent can have on a kid is incredible. So doing things like this can shape their thoughts and they could develop body dysmorphic disorder.

Back