Welcome To aBlackWeb

Proposed law would make drunk drivers financially responsible for the children if parents are killed..... thoughts?

You do know if you sign papers and the child not yours and you on support you still got to pay for a child that ain't yours

I get it. But in this particular case I don’t believe a man (more than likely a total stranger) who killed someone due to driving drunk should be responsible for taking care of their kids financially that isn’t his

Paying a fine for breaking the law is one thing..not child support

I get it. But in this particular case I don’t believe a man (more than likely a total stranger) who killed someone due to driving drunk should be responsible for taking care of their kids financially that isn’t his

Paying a fine for breaking the law is one thing..not child support
So what are the kids to do now that some idiot took away their provider?

So what are the kids to do now that some idiot took away their provider?

The same as every other child in the world who lost their parents due to someone taking their life, they have to MOVE ON

Think of all the kids who lost their parents on 9/11/01….you think they wanted Osama to give up them child support checks??

lmao niggas only know and understand corporal punishment

1) ppl shouldnt be sentenced to jail if they cant pay child support. i always thought that was asnine

2) nobody should be financially responsible/liable for someone elses kids after a drunk driving event

3) start coming up with better ways to combat social issues outside of the prison industrial complex

The same as every other child in the world who lost their parents due to someone taking their life…..they have to MOVE ON…

Think of all the kids who lost their parents on 9/11/01….you think they wanted Osama to give up them child support checks??
If you could catch him to do so that d been great

What a the difference between this and knowing that a nigga like Henry Ruggs will be giving up the bag in civil court

sue and be done with it.

monthly/weekly checks to support the victims children is ridiculous
it was movie or tv show years ago that a guy kill someone's wife or husband and he had to send them a $1 check a week. Judge said he wanted him to live with what he did for the rest of his life. Dude went crazy or some shit. Been a years since I seen it but yeah

it was movie or tv show years ago that a guy kill someone's wife or husband and he had to send them a $1 check a week. Judge said he wanted him to live with what he did for the rest of his life. Dude went crazy or some shit. Been a years since I seen it but yeah

this is deeply disturbing 😳

Exactly what I mentioned in my original post. Imagine every week/month you have to be reminded of what you did or what someone did to your family in the form of a paycheck..

That shit would make them or the victim want to commit suicide or take revenge

Back