Welcome To aBlackWeb

Proposed law would make drunk drivers financially responsible for the children if parents are killed..... thoughts?

Nah….sorry….it sounds noble….but no

Bad shit happens in life and people make bad mistakes.

But no law should “force” a man to pay years of child support to a child that isn’t even his. I really don’t see how this solves anything but make the psychological wounds even deeper knowing you’re getting money from someone who took your parents away from you due to some drinks..

I would just want them to move on..

Wouldn't the next of kin be able to collect money from the state if the parents die and give to kids?
And I'm sure if he is drunk driving and kills somebody he'll be in jail so won't be able to pay child support

man what? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 this is just anything.

its 2021 laws arent going to prevent drunk driving. policies such as these arent going to prevent someone hopping behind the wheel drunk

how about drafting up some plans to combat drunk driving via technology

Nah….sorry….it sounds noble….but no

Bad shit happens in life and people make bad mistakes.

But no law should “force” a man to pay years of child support to a child that isn’t even his. I really don’t see how this solves anything but make the psychological wounds even deeper knowing you’re getting money from someone who took your parents away from you due to some drinks..

I would just want them to move on..
You do know if you sign papers and the child not yours and you on support you still got to pay for a child that ain't yours

Should we just make a person who shot stabbed and killed someone pay child support? No.

Idk what can be done to prevent a person from drinking and driving. But naw a person shouldn't be responsible to pay the child support if he killed a parent cuz they got behind the wheel drunk and killed someone

Maybe not child support, but I would be ok with some type for restitution for the children in a situation like this. Maybe tap a 401k or Life Insurance policy of the person that's culpable.

Back